PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Sleeping Problem.

Donkuz
February 27th, 2020, 12:08 AM
Hi Guyz, I have a problem with Putting my pc to Sleep, "Not Me" lol haha. The problem I have is when I wake it up I have to sign out and back in again so I dont have any problems with White Panels in Explorer Windows and Dialog box's. Im sure theres a fix for this can Anyone Help me with this PLEASE.

:peace:Thanks for your Help.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 27th, 2020, 08:32 AM
Hi Guyz, I have a problem with Putting my pc to Sleep, "Not Me" lol haha.
The problem I have is when I wake it up I have to sign out and back in again so I dont have any problems with White Panels in Explorer Windows and Dialog box's.
Im sure theres a fix for this can Anyone Help me with this PLEASE.

:peace:Thanks for your Help.

hello my friend click on RemoveDefaultColors
this resolve this problem after sleep you not need sign out your pc and sign in :Peace:

Donkuz
February 27th, 2020, 12:03 PM
hello my friend click on RemoveDefaultColors
this resolve this problem after sleep you not need sign out your pc and sign in :Peace:
Thanks for this Moonnique, Im such a Dummy I forgot to Replace This after my Last Clean Re-Install :ashamed:
I wondered why it was doing it , anyway Thanks for Helping me to remember why it happens.
:Peace:Peace !!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 27th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Thanks for this Moonnique, Im such a Dummy I forgot to Replace This after my Last Clean Re-Install :ashamed:
I wondered why it was doing it , anyway Thanks for Helping me to remember why it happens.
:Peace:Peace !!

youre welcome :Smile:

Helenawe
October 7th, 2020, 10:33 AM
When your computer doesn't go to sleep, check all your settings and factors that prevent a sleep state.

The hardware, power options, and configuration can affect the way power and sleep buttons work.

If your PC has updates installed or there's an installed app that requires a restart, then your PC may not sleep at all.