PDA

View Full Version : Full Profile Page Customizing.

Donkuz
March 2nd, 2020, 11:54 AM
HOME PAGE CUSTOMIZATION
G'day Guys and Galz, I just thought I would Start a new tread for Customizing your Profile Page and Background Images to make your Home Page really Pop.
Here's What Ive Done with mine, Ive seen some really Nice ones out there.
There's lots of tips and Tricks to making your profile page look the way you like but not much Info
So This is The New Hub for Showing off your Homie and Getting Help.
So lets see what you Got Guyz.
:Peace:
I'm Always Happy to Help.

Elond
March 2nd, 2020, 10:19 PM
awesome o/
custom on evertyhing,even on VC profile xD

you are one of the kings of custom haha
i will customize my profile soon...

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 3rd, 2020, 02:15 PM
omg very nice work my friend
amazing background and this customizing looks really great
PS - 10years here on VC but i think i am never visited my own profile and respond on every post posting in it :ashamed::Smile:

Ultimitmale
March 4th, 2020, 04:22 PM
10years here on VC but i think i am never visited my own profile and respond on every post posting in it :ashamed::Smile:

Wow, 10 years, someone should give you a special aniversary badge on your post badge list on October :applouse::applouse::applouse:

Donkuz
March 6th, 2020, 10:01 AM
awesome o/
custom on evertyhing,even on VC profile xD

you are one of the kings of custom haha
i will customize my profile soon...Here you go Mate will This will get you started

Elond
March 6th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Here you go Mate will This will get you started

thanks a lot Donkuz o/
i will use for personal wallpapers

but pls check it out my private message that i sent to you ^^

Donkuz
March 7th, 2020, 02:10 AM
thanks a lot Donkuz o/
i will use for personal wallpapers

but pls check it out my private message that i sent to you ^^ Is this more like it? I made it in the size of the Wall paper I have from you, is the transparent BackGround alright or do you need the Blue and white checked Background?85813

Elond
March 7th, 2020, 03:17 PM
Is this more like it? I made it in the size of the Wall paper I have from you, is the transparent BackGround alright or do you need the Blue and white checked Background?85813

[/CENTER]

yeaaah,its something like this =DD
if you remove for me all this white unnecessary area on red square and find some way to fix logo borders I'll be very thankful Donkuz - quality and size looks very awesom
thanks in advance o/

- take a look on logo border when i use on a black background,shows a little white...

Donkuz
March 8th, 2020, 01:16 AM
yeaaah,its something like this =DD
if you remove for me all this white unnecessary area on red square and find some way to fix logo borders I'll be very thankful Donkuz - quality and size looks very awesom
thanks in advance o/

- take a look on logo border when i use on a black background,shows a little white...

85817OK Mate I cant see your screenshot but I see what you mean about that line around the border so I had to make another one from the logo and resized it to 1920 x 1080pxl's "Wallpaper Size" to get rid of it (I Hope) I will tweek it a bit more and sharpen the letters more I didn't see it until after I posted it up on a dark background, anyway let me know what you think about this one Below.
Cheerz!!

Elond
March 8th, 2020, 03:45 PM
OK Mate I cant see your screenshot but I see what you mean about that line around the border so I had to make another one from the logo and resized it to 1920 x 1080pxl's "Wallpaper Size" to get rid of it (I Hope) I will tweek it a bit more and sharpen the letters more I didn't see it until after I posted it up on a dark background, anyway let me know what you think about this one Below.
Cheerz!!

nice job Donkuz,awesome o.o
lines around logo border looks very good,but now lost some quality and size...

lets do this: i will try here use this vector,but I think it will not look great the way I expected
the best way its use version of "crap line border" and just remove white area inside logo - you can keep transparent,don't need to fill in black ^^

sorry to piss you off with that,but you will see the amazing wallpaper that i will create brow =DD