PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Elders Scrolls V2 W10 1903+

Donkuz
March 4th, 2020, 01:31 PM
​SKYRIM ELDERS SCROLLS V2 by Razorsedge.
[Dark Mode Already Set]

OK Guyz n Galz Here it is Finally.
I've made way to many changes to this Amazing Theme by Razorsedge, to name all here.
This Theme comes with 7 Full Hd 1920 x 1080 pxl, Colored Walls to choose from.
Original 3d Animated Cursors and Sound Scheme.
Extras Include Fonts, Modifyed RocketDock Launcher, and all the Registry Tweeks you might need.
Available by Request For Legitimate Members Only
https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/315813-Donkuz
Procedure
First you need to patch your System I use UltraUXthemepatcher 3.7.1 by Manuall Hoefs
After Re-Booting and signing in again you are now ready to apply your Classic look by installing
ONE or OldNewExplorer, I use Version 1.1.9 by Tihiy
Now you can finish off With StartIsBack 2.9 and RocketDock 1.3.5 Launcher
Now you can go ahead and load your Icons with 7Tsp and load your launcher
by Dragging your Desktop Icons Directly onto the launcher
Now you can go to Settings/Personalization/Themes or Classic Personalization and Select your new Theme.
If the Start and Taskbar haven't loaded go to The StartIsBack Configurations and Select it There[/info]
Pre Installation Instructions
Create a restore Point and or a System Backup Image
To Install This theme requires System Modifications
That may Brick your Computer Procced at own Risk

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 4th, 2020, 01:46 PM
omg really awesome work my friend :greedy:
i think all glad to seeing here this customized and upgraded themes here because really missing here from our old VC times :loving:
again impress!ve work my friend and thank you many times for this :love:

Donkuz
March 4th, 2020, 02:36 PM
omg really awesome work my friend :greedy:
i think all glad to seeing here this customized and upgraded themes here because really missing here from our old VC times :loving:
again impress!ve work my friend and thank you many times for this :love:Thanks Mate I'm Glad you like it Moonnique, I spent a lot of time on this and went right over it to get it to look right in both Light and Dark Modes and it was really worth while by the look. I will add some links for your Icons soon too, I couldn't Have started this without your help porting the Icons for 1903+ for Cold Steel and Wooden Scrolls. I like working on these themes from W7, preserving them for the future Themers on W10, Skyrim Cold Steel V2 will be ready soon to then I will give Dragon Spawn a work over adding some of the changes Ive made here on this one. Thanks Again for your Support and Encouragement .
Enjoy my Friend:peace:Cheerz!!

J4M3SX019
March 4th, 2020, 05:42 PM
YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK IS NOT WORKING JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

Donkuz
March 7th, 2020, 06:11 AM
YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK IS NOT WORKING JUST TO LET YOU KNOWOK That's Sorted Here's the Screenshot Image for the Editor
The wizards a bit slow so be patient it will work.

Ultimitmale
March 7th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Truely amazing, even the likes of me who don't play that game, it is one to use. It realy changes the look and feel of windows.
Big thank you DONKUZ and I hope you get plenty more thanks and messages for this theme :applouse:

Donkuz
March 7th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Truely amazing, even the likes of me who don't play that game, it is one to use. It really changes the look and feel of windows.
Big thank you DONKUZ and I hope you get plenty more thanks and messages for this theme :applouse:Thanks Mate I really appreciate your opinion. I gotta Confess but I never played it myself either but I love this style as Im not constricted to use 2 toned coloring, I like to Bring a bit of bling to my themes whenever possible, when I ported this it really didn't suit W10 so I made a new Top for Explorer and got rid of a lot of glow and made some new caption buttons to suit, anyway thanks again for taking the time to show your appreciation and support and a big thanks for the Rep points, DONKUZ.

devillnside
April 11th, 2020, 06:22 AM
nicely done mate