PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed - Most Wanted Wallpapers (HD)

Elond
March 15th, 2020, 01:51 AM
where is the lovers of NSF MW here??? (:
its one of my fav games...

so now its time to bring on with NFSMW Walls o/
enjoy and take your ride back! haha

● Size:
1920x1080

● Download:

● Preview:

Donkuz
March 15th, 2020, 02:34 AM
G day Elond, Amazing Work Mate, they came out really nice, Im still working on the Vector you wanted for 4k. Ive been having a lot of trouble trying to remove that white line around the Image with the software I have because Im still learning how to use it.
Im Sorry it wasn't ready for you sooner, Do you still want them?

Elond
March 15th, 2020, 04:18 AM
G day Elond, Amazing Work Mate, they came out really nice, Im still working on the Vector you wanted for 4k. Ive been having a lot of trouble trying to remove that white line around the Image with the software I have because Im still learning how to use it.
Im Sorry it wasn't ready for you sooner, Do you still want them?

GNight brother,wassup? (:
hmmm,i bet you are working really hard on vector hahahaha
but as i said,you can keep outline border white if you see that it will be a lot of work - i dont wanna piss you off with this vector xD

so,did you liked my NFS wallpapers??
i think could be better,but im using just a simple photo editor - its Photoscape
and if i still want?? hmmm,it will be great but you choose
i will not be sad with you if not create,rlx Donkuz o/

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 15th, 2020, 02:32 PM
this looks really amazing thank you for your work and for your sharing with us :Smile:

Elond
March 15th, 2020, 02:48 PM
this looks really amazing thank you for your work and for your sharing with us :Smile:
ooohh thx a lot Moon,so do you thinks its really amazing?? ><
could be better if i use photo editors like GIMP and Photoshop,but i think my PC setup cant handle xD

stay tunned Moon and Donkuz,a bunch of badass Final Fantasy Wallpapers are comming o/

Donkuz
March 17th, 2020, 03:36 PM
ooohh thx a lot Moon,so do you thinks its really amazing?? ><
could be better if i use photo editors like GIMP and Photoshop,but i think my PC setup cant handle xD

stay tunned Moon and Donkuz,a bunch of badass Final Fantasy Wallpapers are comming o/Here you go Bro let's see what you can do with this
Here's what it looks like on my Desk
:peace:Cheerz!!

Elond
March 17th, 2020, 09:33 PM
Here you go Bro let's see what you can do with this
Here's what it looks like on my Desk
:peace:Cheerz!!

holy shit,awesome quality O.O
thx a lot Donkuz,i will try create some new NFSMW wallpapers soon using your vector o/