PDA

View Full Version : Lord Of The Rings (HD)

Elond
March 16th, 2020, 01:03 AM
this is my last wallpaper that i created,for a while...
i know a lot of people here on VC Forum that loves LORT like me ^^
just created in a different look,i tried to make more LORT walls but my creativity its empty for a long time xD

these wallpapers dont have many variants,its just 2
i hope everyone on VC like (:

● Size:
1920x1080

● Download:

● Preview:

Donkuz
March 16th, 2020, 01:11 AM
this is my last wallpaper that i created,for a while...
i know a lot of people here on VC Forum that loves LORT like me ^^
just created in a different look,i tried to make more LORT walls but my creativity its empty for a long time xD

these wallpapers dont have many variants,its just 2
i hope everyone on VC like (:

● Size:
1920x1080

● Download:

● Preview:

85976Really this is some nice work bro, my Game of Thrones Theme could use some new Walls like these if your looking for some Inspiration for another, Im a big fan of both !! LOL Thanks for sharing your talent Mate.:peace:Cheerz!!

Elond
March 16th, 2020, 01:21 AM
Really this is some nice work bro, my Game of Thrones Theme could use some new Walls like these if your looking for some Inspiration for another, Im a big fan of both !! LOL Thanks for sharing your talent Mate.:peace:Cheerz!![/CENTER]

hey brother o/
thx one more time to praise my work Donkuz,this is just a simple edit ^^

but yes,you can create awesome Walls in a simple way
its all about your creativity,i must confess that i am not a big fan of Game of Thrones - i dont know why xD
bring it on and use my LORT Walls for some inspiration - if I show you these original images,you will laugh until you can't anymore because its so "stock ridiculous" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Donkuz
March 16th, 2020, 01:46 AM
hey brother o/
thx one more time to praise my work Donkuz,this is just a simple edit ^^

but yes,you can create awesome Walls in a simple way
its all about your creativity,i must confess that i am not a big fan of Game of Thrones - i dont know why xD
bring it on and use my LORT Walls for some inspiration - if I show you these original images,you will laugh until you can't anymore because its so "stock ridiculous" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Photo Scape hey, I might have a look at it and give it a go, it's looks very effective and if it can be used on a laptop without sucking the life out of it I want it, Where did you get it Bro?

Elond
March 16th, 2020, 01:59 AM
Photo Scape hey, I might have a look at it and give it a go, it's looks very effective and if it can be used on a laptop without sucking the life out of it I want it, Where did you get it Bro?

GIMP its so much better brow,trust me hahahaha
Photoscape its more for print edit,cut photos and some "normal-advanced level" edit...
EDIT: I forgot to tell you,but Photoscape cant create vectors :C

but if you want to try anyway,you can "safely" download at Softpedia - this site is the most reliable I know
have a lot of softwares on Portable version too o/

im using Photoscape v3.7 - have a Portable version too
>>> download link
https://www.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=photoscape