PDA

View Full Version : Icon Pack Maker

macos
March 16th, 2020, 12:32 PM

Icon Pack Maker is a software that change Windows 10 Icons. Change Icons with 1 click, Simple, fast, secure and easy.

Download:

https://uxthemepatcher.com/icon-pack-maker/

Operating System Support:
Windows 10 : 1903, 1909, 20H1, 20H2, 21H1

Patches the necessary ".mun" files and ignores ".res" files on Windows 10 1903 and above builds, hence avoiding boot loops and black screens when installing custom icons and ipacks.
Added ".mun" file patching support any ".mun" file can be added in ".mun.res" format, patches ".mun" files necessary to install custom icon pack on windows 10 1903 and above builds, also its support all .mun files.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 16th, 2020, 06:36 PM
this is a new good alternative for those who like iPack
thread has been approved by me but who are the original creator Niivu? or ? please can you edit your thread with credits later
because on the original site is shared VirtualCustoms.net
and i dont know if is supported all .mun files as Shell32.dll.mun.res

macos
March 16th, 2020, 08:07 PM
this is a new good alternative for those who like iPack
thread has been approved by me but who are the original creator Niivu? or ? please can you edit your thread with credits later
because on the original site is shared VirtualCustoms.net
and i dont know if is supported all .mun files as Shell32.dll.mun.res

the creator its me
its support all .mun files.
read more in my DA Page: https://www.deviantart.com/macos2020/art/Icon-Pack-Maker-833963540

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 16th, 2020, 08:26 PM
the creator its me
its support all .mun files.
read more in my DA Page: https://www.deviantart.com/macos2020/art/Icon-Pack-Maker-833963540
you are the creator thats amazing and this is really useful and awesome app and alternative app for iPack lovers and i can try it later how works :Smile:

macos
March 16th, 2020, 08:32 PM
you are the creator thats amazing and this is really useful and awesome app and alternative app for iPack lovers and i can try it later how works :Smile:

hope you like it, report me if you have any problem

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 16th, 2020, 08:37 PM
:loving:ok:greedy::Peace::girl:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 16th, 2020, 10:11 PM
one question this know to replace only .mun files
or know to replace files in the C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory
because some files on Windows 10 1903 19h1+ as .dll and .mui (MUI side images)
using the different location as C:\Windows\SystemResources
File Explorer (Explorer.exe) = WinDir

macos
March 17th, 2020, 01:07 AM
one question this know to replace only .mun files
or know to replace files in the C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory
because some files on Windows 10 1903 19h1+ as .dll and .mui (MUI side images)
using the different location as C:\Windows\SystemResources
File Explorer (Explorer.exe) = WinDir

as you want i add a option to add other .res files, just add any folders you want to change .res files.
download and install icon pack maker again.
report me if you have any other problems.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 17th, 2020, 12:36 PM

as you want i add a option to add other .res files, just add any folders you want to change .res files.
download and install icon pack maker again.
report me if you have any other problems.
thats really amazing thank you for your fast fix and respond
and i think the last one is if you are on windows 10 1903 19h1+ and you need to replace File Explorer = explorer.exe
you need to add a directory C:\Windows\en-US
hope this help

macos
March 17th, 2020, 01:39 PM
thats really amazing thank you for your fast fix and respond
and i think the last one is if you are on windows 10 1903 19h1+ and you need to replace File Explorer = explorer.exe
you need to add a directory C:\Windows\en-US
hope this help

ok i will add it anyway you can add it by yourself just create folder with en-US name

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 17th, 2020, 01:40 PM
ok i will add it anyway you can add it by yourself just create folder with en-US name
:loving::love::loving:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 18th, 2020, 05:08 PM
ok your right, chek your message inbox plz.

yvLDcokzkBk
Here is the 4K Video Tutorial
and sorry if i dont have free time for all messages because more than 100 messages every day from all sites
but i think this app is for more skilled members but good for those who need patching only the new .mun files
in the new C:\Windows\SystemResources directory
really easy to use for me because i am creating icon packs 10 years and i know all of the system locations

i recommend this app only for skilled persons
1. if someone need patching basebrd.dll.res file need to create a new specific folder
C:\IconPackMaker\Extras\Resources\Windows\Branding\Basebrd and copy the basebrd.dll.res file here
2. if someone are on x32bit x86bit system need to copy all .dll etc files to the
C:\IconPackMaker\Extras\Resources\Windows\System32 directory
3. if someone are on x64bit system need to copy duplicated files to the both direcories
C:\IconPackMaker\Extras\Resources\Windows\System32
C:\IconPackMaker\Extras\Resources\Windows\SysWOW64

IconPackMaker vs 7tsp - pros.
7tsp knows all file locations
just drop your *.res file in the resources folder in your pack and 7tsp figures it out
*More complete .dll .exe .cpl .mui .mun modification possible
*Faster Patching (e.g. 10x faster patching of imageres.dll)
*Patches any file in *.res format in the following folders:
system32\ folder on x86 and x64 systems (always has)
syswow64\ folder on x64 systems (always has)

macos
March 18th, 2020, 06:57 PM
yvLDcokzkBk
and sorry if i dont have free time for all messages because more than 100 messages every day from all sites
but i think this app is for more skilled members but good for those who need patching only the new .mun files
really easy to use for me because i am creating icon packs 10 years and i know all of the system locations

1. if someone need patching basebrd.dll.res file need to create a new specific folder
C:\IconPackMaker\Extras\Resources\Windows\Branding\Basebrd and copy the basebrd.dll.res file here
2. if someone are on x32bit x86bit system need to copy all .dll etc files to the
3. if someone are on x64bit system need to copy duplicated files to the both direcories

just drop your *.res file in the resources folder in your pack and 7tsp figures it out

thanks for test and nice video again, thank you, i add it on website too also i add all folders you need.

devillnside
March 27th, 2020, 06:35 PM
yvLDcokzkBk

wow!!! you put some real effort into this mate,, nice job moon!!!

jmike
April 5th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Very Nice!

macos
April 6th, 2020, 12:32 PM
Very Nice!

thanks, hope you like it

Buzagamand
April 12th, 2020, 12:25 AM
:givahand:

jejemc
April 12th, 2020, 06:24 AM
hello windows defender detects a Trojan horse in your programs that and normal? suddenly impossible to install .

Dark Knight
April 12th, 2020, 01:11 PM
IMO , I still like Mr. Blades iPack Builder, I have sent him a message to update the software to include the handling of .mui files.
This new icon packager IMO , one needs to jump through too many hoops to create an iPack. Mr. Blades is simple, create , drag and drop and compile, if this new iPack builder could have been modeled after Blades that would have been great, but in my opinion there is just way too much room for error with this software and I can see novices doing Windows re-installs left and right.

I have watched the video more than once and have gotten lost every time I have watched it, the software needs to be made simple, you should be able to open the software and direct it to the folder where your modified .dll files are stored or drag and drop, import them and compile .... easy peasy, but you cannot do that with this software, until it can be used that way I am not going to use it and I would not recommend anyone that has no experience working with .dll or .mui files use it either.

Also , There is no FAQ or support offered at the site, no instructions included with the download or offered at the site. So the only instructions that I see is the video that Moonique made, which is okay, but there really needs to be detailed set of instructions to use this, one cannot assume that the down loader automatically knows how to use it.

I think the author of this got a little carried away with it and made it a lot harder to use than it really needed to be.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
April 13th, 2020, 07:53 AM
How to make a custom Icon pack
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/82834-How-to-make-a-custom-7tsp-icon-pack

razorsedge
Edit Dll images apply icons theme extras
video tutorial

Part 1

ODo5XdmtgJw

Part 2

RrOiiP27hdM

Hi Everyone :)

Just got asked how you make res files to make your own 7tsp packs so here is a simple tut on how you do them :)

First mod up the dll you want to make a res file from do all your icons pics, uifiles whatever it is you want to edit in the dll.

Then open up the dll in restorator like so

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48995&d=1320035642

next at the top of restorator click resources like so

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48996&d=1320035642

now just scroll down in the menu to res files and save

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48997&d=1320035642

after u click save a new window opens

just put a check in save resources in one file

and save only modified resources like so

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48998&d=1320035642

now click save and it will create the res file of your dll with your modified resources :)

all other Tutorials here
https://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Windows-7-Theme-Help-Support
Windows 7

explorer.exe need to save as explorer.exe.res
imageres.dll need to save as imageres.dll.res
imagesp1.dll need to save as imagesp1.dll.res
shell32.dll need to save as shell32.dll.res

Windows 8 8.1 and Windows 10 TH2-RS5

explorer.exe need to save as explorer.exe.mui.res
shell32.dll need to save as shell32.dll.mui.res

Windows 10 1903 19h1 , 1909 19h2 and 20h1
imageres.dll need to save as imageres.dll.mun.res
imagesp1.dll need to save as imagesp1.dll.mun.res
shell32.dll need to save as shell32.dll.mun.res

notepad.exe need to save as notepad.exe.mun.res

themecpl.dll need to save as themecpl.dll.mun.res

zipfldr.dll need to save as zipfldr.dll.mun.res

more info here

https://virtualcustoms.net/Windows-10-19H2-1909-18363-END-for-iPack-users

anenigma89
April 26th, 2020, 11:11 PM
can you give instructions on how to use this? Please?:girl:

never mind, I didn't realize this thread continued...Thank you... sorry

macos
May 2nd, 2020, 11:52 PM
:givahand:

thank you

macos
May 2nd, 2020, 11:53 PM
hello windows defender detects a Trojan horse in your programs that and normal? suddenly impossible to install .

Anti Virus apps cannot correctly distinguish between apps that modify Windows system files with the user's consent and apps that maliciously modify the files, so disable your antivirus or windows defender temporarily when you want to download and install iconpack.

macos
May 3rd, 2020, 12:02 AM
IMO , I still like Mr. Blades iPack Builder, I have sent him a message to update the software to include the handling of .mui files.
This new icon packager IMO , one needs to jump through too many hoops to create an iPack. Mr. Blades is simple, create , drag and drop and compile, if this new iPack builder could have been modeled after Bladed that would have been great, but in my opinion there is just way too much room for error with this software and I can see novices doing Windows re-installs left and right.

I have watched the video more than once and have gotten lost every time I have watched it, the software needs to made simple, you should be able to open the software and direct it to the folder where your modified .dll files are stored or drag and drop, import them and compile .... easy peasy, but you cannot do that with this software, until it can be used that way I am not going to use it and I would not recommend anyone that has no experience working with .dll or .mui files use it either.

Also , There is no FAQ or support offered at the site, no instructions included with the download or offered at the site. So the only instructions that I see is the video that Moonique made, which is okay, but there really needs to be detailed set of instructions to use this, one cannot assume that the down loader automatically knows how to use it.

I think the author of this got a little carried away with it and made it a lot harder to use than it really needed to be.

its very easy! just drag and drop you .res files to folders and then make installer! i dont know why you say its not easy!!!

macos
May 3rd, 2020, 12:02 AM
How to make a custom Icon pack
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/82834-How-to-make-a-custom-7tsp-icon-pack

razorsedge
Edit Dll images apply icons theme extras
video tutorial

Part 1

ODo5XdmtgJw

Part 2

RrOiiP27hdM

Hi Everyone :)

Just got asked how you make res files to make your own 7tsp packs so here is a simple tut on how you do them :)

First mod up the dll you want to make a res file from do all your icons pics, uifiles whatever it is you want to edit in the dll.

Then open up the dll in restorator like so

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48995&d=1320035642

next at the top of restorator click resources like so

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48996&d=1320035642

now just scroll down in the menu to res files and save

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48997&d=1320035642

after u click save a new window opens

just put a check in save resources in one file

and save only modified resources like so

https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48998&d=1320035642

now click save and it will create the res file of your dll with your modified resources :)

all other Tutorials here
https://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Windows-7-Theme-Help-Support
Windows 7

explorer.exe need to save as explorer.exe.res
shell32.dll need to save as shell32.dll.res

Windows 8 8.1 and Windows 10 TH2-RS5

shell32.dll need to save as shell32.dll.mui.res

Windows 10 1903 19h1 , 1909 19h2 and 20h1
imageres.dll need to save as imageres.dll.mun.res
imagesp1.dll need to save as imagesp1.dll.mun.res
shell32.dll need to save as shell32.dll.mun.res

notepad.exe need to save as notepad.exe.mun.res

themecpl.dll need to save as themecpl.dll.mun.res

zipfldr.dll need to save as zipfldr.dll.mun.res

more info here

https://virtualcustoms.net/Windows-10-19H2-1909-18363-END-for-iPack-users

thanks for good info

macos
May 3rd, 2020, 12:04 AM
can you give instructions on how to use this? Please?:girl:

never mind, I didn't realize this thread continued...Thank you... sorry

as you can see in video just drag and drop your .res files to folders and make installer!

master 7
May 8th, 2020, 10:14 PM
[CITA = macos; 347613] [ATTACH] 85986 [/ ATTACH]

Icon Pack Maker es un software que cambia los iconos de Windows 10. Cambie los iconos con 1 clic, simple, rápido, seguro y fácil.

Descargar:

iconpackmaker.com/ (https://iconpackmaker.com/)

Soporte del sistema operativo:
Windows 10: 1903, 1909, 20H1, 20H2

Parchea los archivos ".mun" necesarios e ignora los archivos ".res" en Windows 10 1903 y versiones posteriores, evitando asÃ* los bucles de arranque y las pantallas negras al instalar Ã*conos y ipacks personalizados.
Se agregó el parcheo de archivos ".mun". Se puede agregar cualquier archivo ".mun" en formato ".mun.res", parches los archivos ".mun" necesarios para instalar el paquete de Ã*conos personalizados en Windows 10 1903 y versiones posteriores, también es compatible con todos archivos .mun. [/ QUOTE]

macos
May 9th, 2020, 02:55 PM
[CITA = macos; 347613] [ATTACH] 85986 [/ ATTACH]

Icon Pack Maker es un software que cambia los iconos de Windows 10. Cambie los iconos con 1 clic, simple, rápido, seguro y fácil.

Descargar:

iconpackmaker.com/ (https://iconpackmaker.com/)

Soporte del sistema operativo:
Windows 10: 1903, 1909, 20H1, 20H2

Parchea los archivos ".mun" necesarios e ignora los archivos ".res" en Windows 10 1903 y versiones posteriores, evitando asÃ* los bucles de arranque y las pantallas negras al instalar Ã*conos y ipacks personalizados.
Se agregó el parcheo de archivos ".mun". Se puede agregar cualquier archivo ".mun" en formato ".mun.res", parches los archivos ".mun" necesarios para instalar el paquete de Ã*conos personalizados en Windows 10 1903 y versiones posteriores, también es compatible con todos archivos .mun. [/ QUOTE]

wlcome

macos
November 16th, 2020, 07:10 AM

Icon Pack Maker is a software that change Windows 10 Icons. Change Icons with 1 click, Simple, fast, secure and easy.

Download:

https://uxthemepatcher.com/icon-pack-maker/

Operating System Support:
Windows 10 : 1903, 1909, 20H1, 20H2

Patches the necessary ".mun" files and ignores ".res" files on Windows 10 1903 and above builds, hence avoiding boot loops and black screens when installing custom icons and ipacks.
Added ".mun" file patching support any ".mun" file can be added in ".mun.res" format, patches ".mun" files necessary to install custom icon pack on windows 10 1903 and above builds, also its support all .mun files.

updated to support last version of windows 10 enjoy!

themepro
January 22nd, 2021, 03:09 PM
very good tools

deadEVILander
February 7th, 2021, 06:25 PM
may i know the password?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 7th, 2021, 06:54 PM
may i know the password?
its a free app not needed password

macos
February 10th, 2021, 06:29 PM
may i know the password?
password is: uxthemepatcher.com

dclxvi
February 10th, 2021, 11:27 PM
thanks

macos
February 15th, 2021, 08:56 PM
thanks

welcome

LiamPullman
February 20th, 2022, 01:48 PM
This is just a great app for those who would like to dilute the interface of their desktop. For those who are tired of monotonous colors and want to add colors to make it more pleasant and fun to work. I've been thinking about it for a long time because I was getting really bored. But I decided to do it on my own. I started searching the Internet for some services where you can develop icons yourself. Then my colleague Anthony told me about the create.vista.com (https://create.vista.com/features/icons/), with which I managed to do it.