PDA

View Full Version : ARMAGEDDON by Razorsedge for Windows 10 1903/1909

Erin
March 22nd, 2020, 07:08 PM
ARMAGEDDON

For Windows 10 1903/1909

BY

R (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30737-Armageddon-Clash-of-the-Titans?highlight=Armageddon)azorsedge (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30737-Armageddon-Clash-of-the-Titans?highlight=Armageddon)

Installing themes on Windows 10:

Some Tools You May Need

Uxstyle, Theme Signature Bypass (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=74615&d=1470338612) and UltraUxThemePatcher
UxTheme service hook - Visual Theme Signature Bypass

ONE (OldNewExplorer) (http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/)
OldNewExplorer is the Windows 10 (and Windows 8.1, and 8) shell extension / tweaker which can undo "improvements" to file browsing made in newer Windows versions. Everything is optional for your liking.
For best results, use these settings:
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=77346&d=1492660259 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=77346&d=1492660259)

StartIsBack++ for Windows 10 (http://startisback.com/#download-tab)
What's hot about StartIsBack on Windows 10 now?
Full taskbar skinning!
Ability to reduce resource usage by disabling newer Start menu and Cortana processes from prelaunching
Ability to use adequately sized (32x32) large icons and larger start menu button on taskbar
Modern icon glyphs on Start menu right hand pane
Modern blur, drop shadow and immersive context menus for start menu
Fully dynamic DPI aware start menu and configuration app
New modern style with round user picture
Lots of new minor additions and tweaks

I take no responsibility for anyone that bricks their system, use custom themes at your own risk

Download:

Ultimitmale
March 22nd, 2020, 07:42 PM
Ooof, this is brilliant, very vibrant :applause:

VileDenial
March 23rd, 2020, 11:38 AM
Outstanding !!! Tu so much to Erin & Razorsedge !!

longlivekrhoakz5
March 23rd, 2020, 01:04 PM
ang coool

Dark Knight
March 23rd, 2020, 04:58 PM
Love this theme but 1 issue, does anyone have issues with the sound files playing over and over for no reason?

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 12:33 AM
I'm happy you like it Ultimitmale (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/247030-Ultimitmale) :happy:!!!

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 12:34 AM
You're welcome VileDenial (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/329546-VileDenial) :Smile:!!!!

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Thanks so much
longlivekrhoakz5 (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/337233-longlivekrhoakz5) :happy:

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 12:46 AM
There,s no issue.The sounds are part of the theme:

I've used this theme before, on Windows 7 and Windows 8: ALL system sounds are enabled. Just disable the sounds you don't want. This is what I did and I do with this theme.

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 01:50 AM
I'm sorry to read that. Because you're completely wrong:

Every theme I've ported-posted here is tested by me again and again. Why?: Mainly because I use them day after day on my pc

I'm sure I'm no perfect, no errors-free, and I've never pretended or wanted that.

But there´s a lot of ways to make someone else notice some mistake, I think: That kind of insinuations aare not the way.

So: The theme looks good for me, on my pc: If you like smaller buttons, yo can edit them without problem. I guess. If you don't want all system sounds, disable some of them

Finally: This is only my hobby. Justice is my job: I have some ethical principles and respect for everyone's work.

I'm bearing Insinuations FROM ONLY AND ONE PERSON of viruses, bad practices, even in private ... NO. I dón't like at all these kind ofbehaviors, and I dón't want tolerate them anynore.

J4M3SX019
March 24th, 2020, 07:17 AM
IF YOU CAN UPLOAD MORE THEMES TO WINDOWS 10 1903/1909 THAT WOULD BE AWESOME ALSO YOU CAN CHANGE THE SOUND FOR ANY CUSTOM THEME ALSO I THINK SOME OF YOUR THEMES ARE REALLY NICE SO WELL DONE

innuendo
March 24th, 2020, 09:08 AM
I'm sorry to read that. Because you're completely wrong:

Every theme I've ported-posted here is tested by me again and again. Why?: Mainly because I use them day after day on my pc

I'm sure I'm no perfect, no errors-free, and I've never pretended or wanted that.

But there´s a lot of ways to make someone else notice some mistake, I think: That kind of insinuations aare not the way.

So: The theme looks good for me, on my pc: If you like smaller buttons, yo can edit them without problem. I guess. If you don't want all system sounds, disable some of them

Finally: This is only my hobby. Justice is my job: I have some ethical principles and respect for everyone's work.

I'm bearing Insinuations FROM ONLY AND ONE PERSON of viruses, bad practices, even in private ... NO. I dón't like at all these kind ofbehaviors, and I dón't want tolerate them anynore.

Hi Erin

I wanted to support your mood that I really understand.

I as myself a theme designer since 10 years really understand that and never doubt you posted visual styles you tested or tried.

It's just a matter of obviousness knowing how it can be harmful for inexperienced users and break a whole system.

Have a nice week !:strawberry:

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 01:09 PM
IF YOU CAN UPLOAD MORE THEMES TO WINDOWS 10 1903/1909 THAT WOULD BE AWESOME ALSO YOU CAN CHANGE THE SOUND FOR ANY CUSTOM THEME ALSO I THINK SOME OF YOUR THEMES ARE REALLY NICE SO WELL DONE

Thank you so much :Smile:

I don't really like much "retouching" original-old themes, because I adore them as they are, and I love, respect and value the great work by its authors.

Anyway, themes like this or "Caution" include all system sounds. But I've uploaded Armageddon without some sounds (start navigation, error, exclamation, etc)

J4M3SX019
March 24th, 2020, 01:21 PM
I JUST WISH AUTHORS WOULD PORT MORE WINDOWS 7 THEMES TO WINDOWS 10

Erin
March 24th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Hi Erin

I wanted to support your mood that I really understand.

I as myself a theme designer since 10 years really understand that and never doubt you posted visual styles you tested or tried.

It's just a matter of obviousness knowing how it can be harmful for inexperienced users and break a whole system.

Have a nice week !:strawberry:

Thanks so much.

And ... Sometiemes my pc was broken because of a theme by others I downloaded. Sometimes I had to delete a theme by others because it looked bad in my pc. I use to test all themes by others that I download, but sometimes they fail evenly.

I have never complained, because I believe that those themes were uploaded from the conviction that they work well.

The same conviction as I get when I upload the ports, after testing and testing each and everyone.

I'm not perfect, as I said. But I'm not an unconcious kamikaze at all, and I don't think anyone is.

Thans so much again. And I'm sorry because I will no longer post my ports ...

I have enough problem with our state of Alarm because of the COVID-19 and the confinement decreted by our authorities.

It's no time for more problems.

Have a nice day you too, and take care with your health : All of you, please.

J4M3SX019
March 24th, 2020, 02:18 PM
IF YOU DO MANAGE TO UPLOAD A THEME I WILL LEAVE A LIKE AND COMMENT ALSO TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE

Donkuz
March 24th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Thanks so much.

And ... Sometiemes my pc was broken because of a theme by others I downloaded. Sometimes I had to delete a theme by others because it looked bad in my pc. I use to test all themes by others that I download, but sometimes they fail evenly.

I have never complained, because I believe that those themes were uploaded from the conviction that they work well.

The same conviction as I get when I upload the ports, after testing and testing each and everyone.

I'm not perfect, as I said. But I'm not an unconcious kamikaze at all, and I don't think anyone is.

Thans so much again. And I'm sorry because I will no longer post my ports ...

I have enough problem with our state of Alarm because of the COVID-19 and the confinement decreted by our authorities.

It's no time for more problems.

Have a nice day you too, and take care with your health : All of you, please.

Hi Erin, I just read your post and Im really sorry you feel offended, that was not what I intended at all. All I wanted to do was get your attention and maybe work with you to Polish off some of these Great themes you shared with us, not this. No one attacked you I was just trying to offer some help with fixing up some of the things that I noticed is all, Please don't take this to Heart, as I said in the PM I sent you earlier I really am Sorry.

Erin
March 25th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Hi Erin, I just read your post and Im really sorry you feel offended, that was not what I intended at all. All I wanted to do was get your attention and maybe work with you to Polish off some of these Great themes you shared with us, not this. No one attacked you I was just trying to offer some help with fixing up some of the things that I noticed is all, Please don't take this to Heart, as I said in the PM I sent you earlier I really am Sorry.

Please, notice this:

My replay, you're quoting, was for Innuendo, 21 hours ago: I use to replay first the threads. After that, I use to go for answering PM.

The same as I did with this thread: I replied public messages. Next I replied PM. So, my replay to Innuendo was prior to my reply to your pm.

As you know, I accepted your apology, and that ended the matter for me.

BigBlockScott
March 26th, 2020, 02:24 PM
I give it to yall, Hands down, the best forum Ive seen yet!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
April 3rd, 2020, 01:53 AM
:love: impress!ve work :loving:

budmagyc
May 3rd, 2020, 06:18 PM
hola buen tema pero no veo boton de todos los programas en menu,o no lo lleva,gracias erin

Robbo
May 3rd, 2020, 08:31 PM
hola buen tema pero no veo boton de todos los programas en menu,o no lo lleva,gracias erin

Translate = hello good topic but I do not see button of all the programs in menu, or it does not have it, thanks erin