PDA

View Full Version : WINDOWS BLINDS THEME

J4M3SX019
May 25th, 2020, 07:47 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A WINDOWS 10 1903 THEME FROM A WINDOWS BLIND THEME PLEASE

MOST_WASTED
May 25th, 2020, 10:43 AM
im sure someone could copy the design and then make a replica of the theme but that takes a lot of time my friend and it could also cause some drama if done without permission from the theme's owner, especially if they're not a member of our club lol

J4M3SX019
May 25th, 2020, 11:02 AM
its for my use only my friend i just want to know how to do it thats all

Elond
May 26th, 2020, 12:10 AM
i asked before something like this brow,about a dragon theme on Windows Blinds
but everyone here on VC told me to ask for author first,but its impossible because how am I supposed to know this? :(

Donkuz
May 26th, 2020, 12:42 AM
i asked before something like this brow,about a dragon theme on Windows Blinds
but everyone here on VC told me to ask for author first,but its impossible because how am I supposed to know this? :(I reckon anyone whose making themes could tell you that, we respect each others work here and sharing it is a privilege. These window blind themes are or where Premium themes you have to pay for so cutting someone's throat might lead to trouble.
If your unsure about the rules you should check them out Guyz.

Elond
May 26th, 2020, 01:25 AM
I reckon anyone whose making themes could tell you that, we respect each others work here and sharing it is a privilege. These window blind themes are or where Premium themes you have to pay for so cutting someone's throat might lead to trouble.
If your unsure about the rules you should check them out Guyz.

yeess brow,but i dont give a shit about Windows Blinds themes anymore...
WE HAVE VIRTUAL CUSTOMS! hahahaha

rlx brother,i know the rules and I always give credit to the author whenever necessary - you know me o/
after seeing a lot of great themes here,one better than the other I just gave up on this dull Windows Blinds themes...
our themes smashes everything hahahahaha

Donkuz
May 26th, 2020, 01:52 AM
yeess brow,but i dont give a shit about Windows Blinds themes anymore...
WE HAVE VIRTUAL CUSTOMS! hahahaha

rlx brother,i know the rules and I always give credit to the author whenever necessary - you know me o/
after seeing a lot of great themes here,one better than the other I just gave up on this dull Windows Blinds themes...
our themes smashes everything hahahahaha I agree, we have a mad selection already and more on the way and you can change from one theme to another without having to uninstall the themes, I admit from what Iv'e seen they have maxed out Bling and are really well put together thus, Premium Quality and Easy to install with many extras, For 5 Bucks they are worth it, but ours are Free and you can contact the Authors on site with any Problems or if you want to make some changes.
They must of been made from old W7 Themes if you can find them, lol

Elond
May 26th, 2020, 02:02 AM
I agree, we have a mad selection already and more on the way and you can change from one theme to another without having to uninstall the themes, I admit from what Iv'e seen they have maxed out Bling and are really well put together thus, Premium Quality and Easy to install with many extras, For 5 Bucks they are worth it, but ours are Free and you can contact the Authors on site with any Problems or if you want to make some changes.
They must of been made from old W7 Themes if you can find them, lol

yeeessss Mr Donkuz,thats that haha
I'm not belittling anyone's work,but our themes are better simply for the reasons you just said

we have variety and themes for all systems,from W7 to W10
so many themes to see that this can become your hobby if you want xD