PDA

View Full Version : Starting up some new Group Themes

Nimbi
June 17th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Yo, so I got a sort of request to see if I can build some themes out of some backgrounds and I gotta admit this sounds like a damn good project. So I want to start this up as another group theme project to get the best out of it. With that said I'm calling on some of the best of us to join in on this one if interested. The themes will be Metamorphosis for Windows 10 19H1+ and Quake v2 for Windows 10 19H1+

The wallpapers for them can be found here:

Metamporphosis Wallpapers (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85359-Metamorphosis-Creature-Wallpapers-(HD))

Quake v2 Wallpapers (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85314-Quake-v2-Wallpaper-Logo-(HD))

I'll provide some cursors and the .theme file and if anyone wants to make the msstyles that would be damn awesome! The plan is to make some dark themes with a similar style to the Diablo III theme while still being unique to these backgrounds if anyone is up for it.

--- EDIT ---

Here's the base to start with. It has the backgrounds, cursors, and .theme files

Also cant seem to tag றѳѳղղįqվદ® (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/175485-%E0%AE%B1%D1%B3%D1%B3%D5%B2%D5%B2%C4%AFq%D5%BE%E0%AA%A6%C2%AE) so if you see this please let me know if you want to take part as well. Your skill with icon packs would be amazing with these :peace:

Also any changes you guys decide to make, feel free to do so! the wallpapers are what the themes are being built around so if anything I added doesn't fit with you guys feel free to change it.

Elond
June 18th, 2020, 02:51 AM
Yo, so I got a sort of request to see if I can build some themes out of some backgrounds and I gotta admit this sounds like a damn good project. So I want to start this up as another group theme project to get the best out of it. With that said I'm calling on some of the best of us to join in on this one if interested. The themes will be Metamorphosis for Windows 10 19H1+ and Quake v2 for Windows 10 19H1+

Metamporphosis Wallpapers (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85359-Metamorphosis-Creature-Wallpapers-(HD))

Quake v2 Wallpapers (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85314-Quake-v2-Wallpaper-Logo-(HD))

I'll provide some cursors and the .theme file and if anyone wants to make the msstyles that would be damn awesome! The plan is to make some dark themes with a similar style to the Diablo III theme while still being unique to these backgrounds if anyone is up for it.

--- EDIT ---

Here's the base to start with. It has the backgrounds, cursors, and .theme files

Also cant seem to tag றѳѳղղįqվદ® (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/175485-%E0%AE%B1%D1%B3%D1%B3%D5%B2%D5%B2%C4%AFq%D5%BE%E0%AA%A6%C2%AE) so if you see this please let me know if you want to take part as well. Your skill with icon packs would be amazing with these :peace:

thank yooooouuuuuu brow o/
these themes will be successful in our forum,no doubt haha

just wait for me to buy a better computer,i intend to do some themes o/
cyaa!

EDIT: i think its better build on W7 and port them for W10,im not sure
so everyone can use,even W7 users like me =DD

Elond
June 22nd, 2020, 06:50 PM
bump
sorry for double post,i think xD

Nimbi
June 24th, 2020, 11:34 PM
Added some extra info into the main post in this thread.

Elond
June 29th, 2020, 07:03 PM
bump
someone willing to help? o/

Elond
July 2nd, 2020, 01:40 AM
- - - bump - - -

Donkuz
July 2nd, 2020, 02:12 AM
Sounds good Mate, I might be able to pitch in.

Elond
July 2nd, 2020, 05:58 PM
Sounds good Mate, I might be able to pitch in.

it will be really cool bro if you can help,it would be interesting if this theme could be used in W10 and W7
so that all users can use and enjoy =DD

I may start creating themes in a few months,
if nobody starts,I try to take charge ^^

but for now,im breaking my head trying to finish my "wallpapers themes" hahaha

Donkuz
July 3rd, 2020, 01:26 AM
it will be really cool bro if you can help,it would be interesting if this theme could be used in W10 and W7
so that all users can use and enjoy =DD

I may start creating themes in a few months,
if nobody starts,I try to take charge =DD

but for now,im breaking my head trying to finish my "wallpapers themes" hahahaIf you want to go that way someone will have to make it as a W7 Theme First and then port it to W10 unfortunately I cant do that on W10 so it would only be for 1903+ unless sonmone can make it for on W7 .

Elond
July 3rd, 2020, 01:52 AM
If you want to go that way someone will have to make it as a W7 Theme First and then port it to W10 unfortunately I cant do that on W10 so it would only be for 1903+ unless sonmone can make it for on W7 .

i think its better start on W7 and port them for W10,of course ^^
why u cant bro do for W10?? i dont know nothing about W10 system hahaha

Donkuz
July 3rd, 2020, 02:38 AM
i think its better start on W7 and port them for W10,of course ^^
why u cant bro do for W10?? i dont know nothing about W10 system hahahaI forgot Grasshopper, lol. It's because They are 2 totally different Operating Systems and use resources from different areas, you cant wind W10 Backward only bring W7 Forward mate.

Elond
July 3rd, 2020, 03:01 AM
I forgot Grasshopper, lol. It's because They are 2 totally different Operating Systems and use resources from different areas, you cant wind W10 Backward only bring W7 Forward mate.

oohh yes,about backward W7 for W10 its possible but it depends ^^
I said about starting at W7 not just because of me,but also because in the future i intend to finally buy a PC Gamer :3
and sincerely idk if i just use W7 or make a dual boot for use both,because some games that I like only work correctly on the W10 apparently...

but I think of the other members who can't afford to buy a new computer,many of them will still be using the W7 for a long time...
also right here on the VC forum, I've seen some members saying that they hate W10 xD
so that's why I want someone to start with W7,because everyone can enjoy these new themes after finish =DD

anyway,i give you permission to start on this W10 version that you said using my wall's - just let me know when you start o/

Donkuz
July 4th, 2020, 10:49 AM
oohh yes,about backward W7 for W10 its possible but it depends ^^
I said about starting at W7 not just because of me,but also because in the future i intend to finally buy a PC Gamer :3
and sincerely idk if i just use W7 or make a dual boot for use both,because some games that I like only work correctly on the W10 apparently...

but I think of the other members who can't afford to buy a new computer,many of them will still be using the W7 for a long time...
also right here on the VC forum, I've seen some members saying that they hate W10 xD
so that's why I want someone to start with W7,because everyone can enjoy these new themes after finish =DD

anyway,i give you permission to start on this W10 version that you said using my wall's - just let me know when you start o/OK Mate I will do Metamorphis Theme for W10 1903+ Ive had a look at it and Ive got some ideas and a few goodies for it, If you could nock up a really nice Logon screen for it in 4k That would look Cool Bro.

Donkuz
July 4th, 2020, 12:46 PM

--- EDIT ---

Also any changes you guys decide to make, feel free to do so! the wallpapers are what the themes are being built around so if anything I added doesn't fit with you guys feel free to change it.OK guy's Im in, Ive been thinking about what nimbi said about having a Diablo style so Ive run the Metomorphis Walls with a New Version of Diablo Ive been working on to get a feel for it and I gotta say they match perfectly and look Mad,
So here's a sneek peek and a chance for suggestions I will add more later as I do more.

Elond
July 4th, 2020, 06:56 PM
OK Mate I will do Metamorphis Theme for W10 1903+ Ive had a look at it and Ive got some ideas and a few goodies for it, If you could nock up a really nice Logon screen for it in 4k That would look Cool Bro.

OK guy's Im in, Ive been thinking about what nimbi said about having a Diablo style so Ive run the Metomorphis Walls with a New Version of Diablo Ive been working on to get a feel for it and I gotta say they match perfectly and look Mad,
So here's a sneek peek and a chance for suggestions I will add more later as I do more.

hmmm i will try create a Logon Screen,but my creativity in the last days has been a rubbish xD
i think its so much better use some theme from Devillnside as base for Metamorphosis,because the colors of the wallpapers match colors much better with the theme

about Quake theme,i think the best choice is Diablo as base - again,they match better too =))
thx to help Mr Donkuz o/

Nimbi
July 8th, 2020, 02:50 AM
OK guy's Im in, Ive been thinking about what nimbi said about having a Diablo style so Ive run the Metomorphis Walls with a New Version of Diablo Ive been working on to get a feel for it and I gotta say they match perfectly and look Mad,

Dayum Nice! Great job!

I would suggest nerfing my cursors or recoloring them. As they are I can already tell they won't match it in the slightest lmao

Donkuz
July 8th, 2020, 03:06 AM
Thanks Nimbi, I took a bit of time thinking about it and came up with this Style, The cursors are pretty cool I will keep them people can change them if they preffer, now I have made a start it looks pretty Gory lol, anyway stay tuned any Suggestions?

Elond
July 8th, 2020, 03:33 AM
Thanks Nimbi, I took a bit of time thinking about it and came up with this Style, The cursors are pretty cool I will keep them people can change them if they preffer, now I have made a start it looks pretty Gory lol, anyway stay tuned any Suggestions?

hmmmm...
at least apply a recoloration with a "water-green"/"emerald-aqua" as wallpaper color tone and put some details in red to match if you will use Diablo theme as base brother,mainly if someone uses Metamorphosis background with red lines - this will give a awesome look for sure o/

im busy working on my next "wallpaper theme" ,but i can help on next days =DD

MOST_WASTED
July 24th, 2020, 06:08 PM
i think its better start on W7 and port them for W10,of course ^^...
It is possible to make a W7 theme on W10. The only issue you would have is you cannot test it to see if it looks good or not, and its necessary to test it while you're making it. Only a few of our theme makers kept their W7 unfortunately.

Elond
July 24th, 2020, 07:00 PM
It is possible to make a W7 theme on W10. The only issue you would have is you cannot test it to see if it looks good or not, and its necessary to test it while you're making it. Only a few of our theme makers kept their W7 unfortunately.

yeaaahh bro,I thought about this possibility but thats why i said its better start on W7 and port for W10
but also i know that just a few members are still using W7 :(

Nimbi
August 24th, 2020, 02:56 AM
Eagerly awaiting that Metamorphasis theme. It was looking dayum nice from the previews. Do keep us informed :cunning:

Elond
August 24th, 2020, 03:23 AM
Eagerly awaiting that Metamorphasis theme. It was looking dayum nice from the previews. Do keep us informed :cunning:

yeeaahh,i wanna know about progress too ^.^
because im very busy finishing my last projects,but I can help if this theme is in the "final stretch" o/

Donkuz
September 14th, 2020, 02:20 AM
yeeaahh,i wanna know about progress too ^.^
because im very busy finishing my last projects,but I can help if this theme is in the "final stretch" o/OK Guys, Ive been really Busy lately Sorry for my Absence but I will get back to it when I get some more time for this Project. Did you manage to make the stuff I asked for, I need a Logon Screen and some Desktop Folders as well as an Orb for Metamorphis and Quake as well as some more Walls as soon as I get them I will begin to out it together as a Group Project, So now Im waiting for you Guys.

Elond
September 14th, 2020, 08:24 PM
OK Guys, Ive been really Busy lately Sorry for my Absence but I will get back to it when I get some more time for this Project. Did you manage to make the stuff I asked for, I need a Logon Screen and some Desktop Folders as well as an Orb for Metamorphis and Quake as well as some more Walls as soon as I get them I will begin to out it together as a Group Project, So now Im waiting for you Guys.

sorry but i haven't done anything yet...
as you were a little absent and didn't say anything about it, i just continued with my "projects" xD

but like i said,i want to help of course =DD
but huh,i dont have enough skills for create icons - idk but whenever i finish i get very dissatisfied,because they get very small =|
i will wait for some answers for my next step on this project ^.^

Donkuz
September 16th, 2020, 02:39 AM
sorry but i haven't done anything yet...
as you were a little absent and didn't say anything about it, i just continued with my "projects" xD

but like i said,i want to help of course =DD
but huh,i dont have enough skills for create icons - idk but whenever i finish i get very dissatisfied,because they get very small =|
i will wait for some answers for my next step on this project ^.^Well Mate they fit perfect and look pretty cool Good job. I will add some screenies but I have delete some attachments I think? Stay Tuned Mate.

Elond
September 16th, 2020, 03:00 AM
Well Mate they fit perfect and look pretty cool Good job. I will add some screenies but I have delete some attachments I think? Stay Tuned

oohh,really???? i dont believe haha
thx brow,send me later some prints o/

they dont look very small for W10?? because for me,yes xD
im working right now on Logon Screen for Metamorphosis =DD

Donkuz
September 16th, 2020, 03:46 AM
oohh,really???? i dont believe haha
thx brow,send me later some prints o/

they dont look very small for W10?? because for me,yes xD
im working right now on Logon Screen for Metamorphosis =DD

G day Mate here you go this is how they look.

Elond
September 16th, 2020, 06:25 PM
G day Mate here you go this is how they look.

hmm the size of orb is cool,but i need increase the original image size xD
thx bro =DD

Donkuz
September 17th, 2020, 03:44 AM
hmm the size of orb is cool,but i need increase the original image size xD
thx bro =DD

OK heres a screenie of 1 of the logons you made and how the rest of it is coming along I used one of your walls for the preview pane bottom window Here you go Bro I hope you like it so far I will do the C/P system Images next.