PDA

View Full Version : Right Click- taskbar issue

Syryus
June 27th, 2020, 07:09 PM
I downloaded ( I think, on DeviantArt ) a nice visual style, everything looks fine but when I right click on the taskbar ( I use " small taskbar buttons " ) it looks weird
See the attached image, please
When I move the mouse all over the settings, I do not click, they remain and look all, blue
It should be blue just the one where the mouse cursor is
Could anyone help me, please ?
I could edit / modify it with WSB but I'm not sure what exactly I need to edit / modify
I attached the visual style, as well
Thank you

Donkuz
June 28th, 2020, 02:41 AM
G day Mate, I downloaded your theme and Had a look at it, The .theme file needs to be updated and the issue with the Immersive context menu might be able to be fixed by Copying the menu to the Immersive Start menu by opening up WSB TH2-1903 select your theme then hold your finger on the shift button and select Import Style Hack and a list of scripts will open up select, Copy Menu to Immersive start then after it loads save it and then test it to see if it worked, I used this last night on a theme and it worked a treat. I hope this helps Mate.

Syryus
June 28th, 2020, 03:07 AM
Thank you so much for trying to help me, Donkuz
Where do I have to download from, the WSB TH2-1903 ?
I purchased the WSB, long time ago, iirc, in 2011
Please give me more details about the update steps.
Here is the link where I purchased the product
https://www.vistastylebuilder.com/news.html
But I can't find any info about WSB for Windows 10
I have a stylehack file, already, have a look at the printscreen, please

Thank you, again

leowall
June 28th, 2020, 03:22 AM
Thank you so much for trying to help me, Donkuz
Where do I have to download from, the WSB TH2-1903 ?
I purchased the WSB, long time ago, iirc, in 2011
Please give me more details about the update steps.
Here is the link where I purchased the product
https://www.vistastylebuilder.com/news.html
But I can't find any info about WSB for Windows 10
I have a stylehack file, already, have a look at the printscreen, please

Thank you, again
It here https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83569-Windows-10-19H1-1903-Updated-ClassMaps-and-Import-Scripts?p=342735#post342735

Donkuz
June 28th, 2020, 03:57 AM
It here https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83569-Windows-10-19H1-1903-Updated-ClassMaps-and-Import-Scripts?p=342735#post342735Thanks for that Leowall, I was just about to do that for him.

Syryus
June 28th, 2020, 04:02 AM
Thank you
I tried as Donkuz said but now I have the issue everywhere where I right click

Donkuz
June 28th, 2020, 06:14 AM
Thank you
I tried as Donkuz said but now I have the issue everywhere where I right clickDid you copy the menu to the Immersive Start Style? it should now be the same as your menus you may have to undo it sorry.

Syryus
June 28th, 2020, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure which menu.
How do I copy the menu to the Immersive Start Style ??
I do exactly those steps : I open WSB ( my visual style ) shift + click on Import stylehack and there I select " copy menu to immersive start style "
I click APPLY STYLE SCRIPT
After that, I save it and click on TEST

Syryus
June 28th, 2020, 09:22 PM
Did you copy the menu to the Immersive Start Style? it should now be the same as your menus you may have to undo it sorry.
By " MENU " you mean the visual style ???

LE
Fixed, I missed this steps

1. Open the folder called "Windows Style Builder 19H1 1903"

2. Open the WSB Program.

3. Go to File > Open > Import 7 Theme and Import the theme you want to update.

4. Select Import Style Hack and select "Windows 10 1903 Import Fix" (Very important!!, do not miss this step!!)

5. You can now test your Theme and make sure it has imported correctly and does not give you any msstyles errors.

6. Save your updated theme and you're done.

Thank you so much
I have some older pdf tutorials with many locations, but they are not the same for Windows 10
https://gofile.io/d/A59buI
Is there any, for Windows 10 ?
I just searched for the Control panel background color location on the WSB, but it's very hard to find it

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 28th, 2020, 10:59 PM
hello but for a what windows version is this theme?
and you are using Start is back with this theme?

you can go to Start is back/Switching
and set Taskbar and context menu style as (Classic)

Syryus
June 28th, 2020, 11:14 PM
Here is a printscreen with my Windows version
Yes, I use StartisBack, it's already to " Classic "

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 28th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Here is a printscreen with my Windows version
Yes, I use StartisBack, it's already to " Classic "

Syryus
June 28th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Thank you very much
I try to find out the location for the start menu ( StartisBack - classic switched ) background color
Here on this printscreen ( pdf ) it says : Start menu / panels / aero / top / program list
But I can't find it
Where exactly is the Start Menu option, on the WSB ?
I have 2 : on is on the Windows Legacy and one is on the WSB main menu

Donkuz
June 29th, 2020, 01:50 AM
Thank you very much
I try to find out the location for the start menu ( StartisBack - classic switched ) background color
Here on this printscreen ( pdf ) it says : Start menu / panels / aero / top / program list
But I can't find it
Where exactly is the Start Menu option, on the WSB ?
I have 2 : on is on the Windows Legacy and one is on the WSB main menuDont use the Windows legacy Start Heres the location your looking for below, ps Sorry I had to go before I finished helping you yesterday Im glad you got it sorted.
I Hope this helps Mate.

Syryus
June 29th, 2020, 02:15 AM
Do I need to import some Stylehack, again ?
I can't expand the " panels " menu, like in your printscreen
I'm using StartisBack with the option " classic "
Thank you, again

Donkuz
June 29th, 2020, 02:45 AM
Do I need to import some Stylehack, again ?
I can't expand the " panels " menu, like in your printscreen
I'm using StartisBack with the option " classic "
Thank you, againNo worries Mate, There are a couple of options in the Style Hacks, you need to add Start menu skinning using the same method as before, Hold the shift Key and select Import Style hack and select from the list which one you want to add and apply it then save it and then test it after it has saved to see the Classes you Imported, have a look and see if you need to add taskbar skinning to and do them both together if you need or just use the add Start Menu option.

Syryus
June 29th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Thanks, again, Donkuz
I'm getting better :tongue:
For the sound icon / network icon and Safely remove hardware and eject media icon, would it be possible to replace the color ?
They were white, now they are black
As I said in a previous post, i have an old PDF with a lot of locations but they are not the same anymore, for Windows 10 ( attached image )
Can I found something like this pdf, but with the Windows 10 locations ??

Donkuz
June 30th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Thanks, again, Donkuz
For the sound icon / network icon and Safely remove hardware and eject media icon, would it be possible to replace the color ?
As I said in a previous post, i have an old PDF with a lot of locations but they are not the same anymore, for Windows 10 ( attached image )
Can I found something like this pdf, but with the Windows 10 locations ??OK, Sorry for the wait Mate, All those icons can be changed but you won't find them in WSB. I will send you the location in a PM Theres a bit to it. OK now The PDF from Dave Senior is a bit outta date but it has all the locations and gives you a bit of an Idea where to look, basicly all the directions are correct you just have to work out where they for Light and Dark Mode, you have 3 Areas now to look for Light, Dark and the Default Settings I work on the Light Mode first because anything you cant find in the light mode you will find in the Default settings because in both Dark and Light mode they Inherit property's from the default settings, Its a little bit confusing at first but I can help you anytime just send me a pm if you get stuck.
It would be really Cool to have a new PDF Guide, one thats made for 1903+ Would be Invaluble and save a lot of time. Anyway I hope this explans it a bit better for you but Im really not aware of an upto date Guide I wish there where. Hmm maybe I will send Dave a PM if his still around and I can find him lol

Donkuz
June 30th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Thanks, again, Donkuz
Can I found something like this pdf, but with the Windows 10 locations ??Here you go Mate follow this link and you will find out all you need to know about changing the system Icons. https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85456-Little-help-with-changing-icons-please?p=349140&viewfull=1#post349140
:peace:
This will save me writing another Novel lol
Cheerz!!