PDA

View Full Version : Sub Zero Sapphire for 1903+

Donkuz
July 1st, 2020, 01:40 PM
SUB ZERO SAPPHIRE
BY RAZORSEDGE For W10 1903+
Special Thanks to Razorsedge for giving us permission to use his Themes, I hope you like it Bro.
Hey Guys, After seeing some requests for this to be Ported to W10 1903+ Here it is finally, I hope you all like it.
Available by Request For Legitimate Members Only
https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/315813-Donkuz

Credits goto go to J4M3SX019 for Importing this to W10 for me, Also Moonique and Deshep for These amazing Icons and Devillinside for Help whenever I need it.
Cheerz!! Guys:peace:n:loving:to you all.

Elond
July 1st, 2020, 06:00 PM
SUB ZERO SAPPHIRE
BY RAZORSEDGE For W10 1903+

Special Thanks to Razorsedge for giving us permission to use his Themes, I hope you like it Bro.
Hey Guys, After seeing some requests for this to be Ported to W10 1903+ Here it is finally, I hope you all like it.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYjNe8dYC3O3G7dSqoimbNapYRT
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYjNe8dYC3O3G-lqxvD6F7vS1oY
Extras For Rocketdock Icons and more

Credits goto go to J4M3SX019 for Importing this to W10 for me, Also Moonique and Deshep for These amazing Icons and Devillinside for Help whenever I need it.
Cheerz!! Guys:peace:n:loving:to you all.

im sad T.T
where is Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat as desktop wallpaper?? xD

awesome theme O.O

*Edited for language - this is a warning, foul language will not be tolorated.

Ultimitmale
July 1st, 2020, 07:56 PM
Wey hey, I likey likey, and a good size clock on the taskbar, thanks for a uber theme Donuz as always :victorious:

Ijust tried to download = Failed bud :(

mkpcxxl
July 1st, 2020, 10:18 PM
Yes I would also download it, but failed....

Donkuz
July 2nd, 2020, 01:21 AM
Post has been updated Links have been Fixed

chevy350
July 2nd, 2020, 01:24 AM
Both links are the extras, looks good though :tu:

Donkuz
July 2nd, 2020, 01:27 AM
Try again Mate I just fixed it again

J4M3SX019
July 2nd, 2020, 01:40 AM
the theme links are working and for the theme itself it looks awesome so well done

chevy350
July 2nd, 2020, 01:40 AM
Awesome, thanks for gettin it sorted :money::money:

Dark Knight
July 2nd, 2020, 02:52 AM
Thank you Donkuz for porting this, these days I don't have any time to do any kind of theme work, it is a great theme but as with any theme by Razorsedge if you don't have a working copy of aeroglass it doesn't do the theme justice and right now we have no working copy of aeroglass for 19H2 OR 20H1.
I don't know what is up with Big Muscle, it just takes him longer and longer to update aeroglass, I really wish he would just sell or give the source code to someone who will invest the time into it. It has gotten to the point to where he does not even respond or give updates on MSFN anymore either.

Anyway .... GREAT Job! :daman:

Donkuz
July 4th, 2020, 09:43 AM
Thank you Donkuz for porting this, these days I don't have any time to do any kind of theme work, it is a great theme but as with any theme by Razorsedge if you don't have a working copy of aeroglass it doesn't do the theme justice and right now we have no working copy of aeroglass for 19H2 OR 20H1.
I don't know what is up with Big Muscle, it just takes him longer and longer to update aeroglass, I really wish he would just sell or give the source code to someone who will invest the time into it. It has gotten to the point to where he does not even respond or give updates on MSFN anymore either.

Anyway .... GREAT Job! :daman:Thanks Bro, This means a lot to me Im glad you like my work, It will be much Better with a Full working Aero Glass, I can use it only with Explorer exe removed, it messed up Explorer Windows.
:Peace:Anyway Thanks again Mate!

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
August 7th, 2020, 03:30 PM
looks really amazing with icons and all other extras:greedy:
impress!ve work my dear friend:loving:keep up the good work:Peace:

poweredbyostx
August 22nd, 2020, 01:55 PM
This one is really slick, thanks for import.

it_master
February 20th, 2022, 02:02 PM
Not sure if I might accidentally necro this post, but since I can't message you, I might as well do this.

Can you send me the link for the theme? I can't seem to find a good theme anywhere where it looks futuristic, but doesn't look too chunky like every other sci-fi theme I have ever searched.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the necro.

Nimueh
May 18th, 2023, 06:29 AM
Post has been updated Links have been Fixed

I could've sworn I posted here before, I guess due to the site move some stuff went *poof* lol.

This is an amazing theme and Donkuz is very helpful when there's an issue. Can definitely recommend :loving: