PDA

View Full Version : Lord Of The Rings Wallpapers v2 - Oil Paint + Logo Remastered (Real Gold - HD)

Elond
August 3rd, 2020, 05:37 AM

wassup VC members?? =))
it's been some time since I posted any work here on the forum...

I was busy working on this "project" and learning some new Photoshop techniques,so that's the reason why i disappeared for a few days haha
I think my first version of the LOTR wallpapers was a shame for me,so i spent A LOT of hours and hours working on these "wallpapers remaster" o/
I also chose some of these "famous scenes" images and turn them into oil paintings as you can see,it was the way I found to save some of these epic original images of "poor quality"

but none of this was easy,just on Gandalf holding sword "The Hobbit" poster i spent something around 1 hour just using clone stamp and also removed original background for a better result and to give a unique touch - already others I chose to leave in the original version and I just applied the oil painting effect (:

most of these images and textures I found on Google,of course - again,some I kept in the original version and just improved the colors giving them more life ^.^
now i can say that it is really a dedicated work done by a big fan of this movie,now i am very satisfied with what i did :')

● Sizes:
1920x1080 | 1920x1200

● Text Fonts used:
- Ringbearer (LOTR text font)
- Copperplate Gothic Bold
- Baskerville Old Face
- Xenippa
- Elvish Ring NFI
- Trajan Pro

● Credits:
- Lord Of The Rings "Alternative Logo" used on Frodo Wallpaper found on Google,NOT made by me and i just vectorized
- Gandalf Holding Sword "The Hobbit" poster background texture by Frostbo (Deviant Art)
- Pure Gold Text Style used on "light brown background" by SkaWhiteraven (Deviant Art)
- Real Gold/Silver LOTR Logos all made by me
- other textures from Deviant Art by: Solequus Stock,Ina Design Stock and Dinaphotoart
* with some exceptions, like paper textures, these were found on Google *

you can download below after preview without my signature - 42 Lord Of The Rings Wallpapers!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY! haha

● preview INCOMPLETE ●
some wallpapers have more alternative versions inside Winrar file

who remember?? haha
this is a "Remaster" from my first version of this wallpaper (has another alternative version)
link = https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/84987-Lord-Of-The-Rings-%28HD%29

Wallpaper inspired and remade from this link (has another alternative version)
Link = https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/40506-Post-Your-Desktop-III?highlight=post+desktop

NOT CREATED by me,I just added a soft shadow around this wooden table...

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie"

Elond
August 3rd, 2020, 06:24 AM
end of preview...

thats all guys,sorry for double post and flood your screen xD

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
August 3rd, 2020, 04:40 PM
looks really amazing and a ton of excellent work:greedy:keep up the good work my dear friend:Smile:

Elond
August 3rd, 2020, 07:58 PM
looks really amazing and a ton of excellent work:greedy:keep up the good work my dear friend:Smile:

thaank yoooouuuuu Moonn' :3
I really dedicated endless hours working on this project, almost the whole month and that was the result I expected ^.^

because I'm a big fan of this movie,I think it deserves something on the same level (:
wich one its your favorite wallpaper?? haha

Donkuz
August 4th, 2020, 04:57 AM
Nice Work Elond, WoW What a collection really nice Mate
:Peace: Thanks for sharing man.!!

Elond
August 4th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Nice Work Elond, WoW What a collection really nice Mate
:Peace: Thanks for sharing man.!!

thank yoouu bro,i dedicated some hours creating these wallpapers haha
wich one its your favorite?? =DD

Donkuz
August 5th, 2020, 01:49 AM
thaank yoooouuuuu Moonn' :3
I really dedicated endless hours working on this project, almost the whole month and that was the result I expected ^.^

because I'm a big fan of this movie,I think it deserves something on the same level (:
wich one its your favorite wallpaper?? hahaIf I had to choose 1 number 3 is probley the Best for me but theres to many to pick 1 out there all Exellent.

Elond
August 5th, 2020, 01:53 AM
If I had to choose 1 number 3 is probley the Best for me but theres to many to pick 1 out there all Exellent.

oohh really??? thanks Mr Donkuz =))
im just asking for fun haha