PDA

View Full Version : Where is this text located?

Dark Knight
August 22nd, 2020, 07:50 PM
I have been looking for hours, can someone tell me where this text is located in WSB? It is the right click menu on the Start Menu, I need to fix the text and font and it is not in any of the Context Menu settings, If I can get this fixed I can release Sufferance Red and I can fly through the Pink version......

Elond
August 22nd, 2020, 09:10 PM
I have been looking for hours, can someone tell me where this text is located in WSB? It is the right click menu on the Start Menu, I need to fix the text and font and it is not in any of the Context Menu settings, If I can get this fixed I can release Sufferance Red and I can fly through the Pink version......

ask for Donkuz bro,he is a expert about WSB,i think ;p
Moonn' must also know =))

sorry, but this is as close as i can help you :x

Dark Knight
August 23rd, 2020, 05:00 PM
Never mind , after scouring WSB forums I finally found it, The red theme is completed and I should be able to complete the pink today also, I will upload both when completed.

devillnside
August 24th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Never mind , after scouring WSB forums I finally found it, The red theme is completed and I should be able to complete the pink today also, I will upload both when completed.

sorry mate... i completely missed the timeline of the thread but good to know you've got it all worked out