PDA

View Full Version : What would cause this?

Dark Knight
August 24th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Would anyone happen to know what would cause what is pictured in the screen cap below?

It happens if you have a window open below an open browser when you hit the show desktop button on the taskbar, I would really like to know how to correct this......

devillnside
August 24th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Would anyone happen to know what would cause what is pictured in the screen cap below?

It happens if you have a window open below an open browser when you hit the show desktop button on the taskbar, I would really like to know how to correct this......

Windows and Caption Buttons > Aero > DWM Window > Frames > Details > Reflections > Main

doing the import from seven(maybe even eight.. wouldn't know cuz i never did it) always seems to make the theme atlas end up in the above location instead of the transparent dark background.. all you need to do is replace said atlas image with the correct image

Dark Knight
August 24th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Thanks bud ! That worked , themes were ported from 7 , don't know why it did that?

devillnside
August 24th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Thanks bud ! That worked , themes were ported from 7 , don't know why it did that?

got me!!! but it happens every time i use the import script!!! glad to help mate!!