PDA

View Full Version : Visceral

devillnside
August 24th, 2020, 08:49 PM
Visceral
Windows 7 Theme

How To:
You'll need your system patched with either UXTheme or UXStyle & have Theme Resource Changer installed for the theme to apply exactly like it is in the screen shot.

Links to UXTheme Patcher & UXStyle Core for both 32bit & 64bit systems are in the 'Links For Softwares' text file in the zip.
Links for Theme Resource Changer for both 32bit & 64bit systems also included in the text file.
All links are to my Mega Account, so they should be clean.
Or
Use this link to the folder on mega containing all required software:
https://mega.nz/#F!TAYGGBCR!xa83jWcTS9TBJGbER50jrw

Installation:
Extract & copy the contents of the 'Theme' folder to:
'C:\Windows\Resources\Themes' & apply.
Be sure to have Theme Resource Changer installed before applying & it will take care of the rest.

Additional:
A logon screen is included with the theme.
Instructions for changing the logon Background manually is included in the Logon folder

If you prefer the easier way, there are free programs available, namely Windows logon changer, that changes the logon screen background easily.
A quick google search will get you results.

Theme Extras:
Shellbrd (Branding) Image
System.cpl (Genuine) Image
Timedate.cpl (Date & Time Clock) Image
& instructions on how to use them are included in the zip.

Enjoy.

Download:

freak69ize
August 24th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Awesome mate! Will have to wait for W10 version though... keep up the great work

Elond
August 24th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Visceral
Windows 7 Theme

How To:
You'll need your system patched with either UXTheme or UXStyle & have Theme Resource Changer installed for the theme to apply exactly like it is in the screen shot.

Links to UXTheme Patcher & UXStyle Core for both 32bit & 64bit systems are in the 'Links For Softwares' text file in the zip.
Links for Theme Resource Changer for both 32bit & 64bit systems also included in the text file.
All links are to my Mega Account, so they should be clean.
Or
Use this link to the folder on mega containing all required software:
https://mega.nz/#F!TAYGGBCR!xa83jWcTS9TBJGbER50jrw

Installation:
Extract & copy the contents of the 'Theme' folder to:
'C:\Windows\Resources\Themes' & apply.
Be sure to have Theme Resource Changer installed before applying & it will take care of the rest.

Additional:
A logon screen is included with the theme.
Instructions for changing the logon Background manually is included in the Logon folder

If you prefer the easier way, there are free programs available, namely Windows logon changer, that changes the logon screen background easily.
A quick google search will get you results.

Theme Extras:
Shellbrd (Branding) Image
System.cpl (Genuine) Image
Timedate.cpl (Date & Time Clock) Image
& instructions on how to use them are included in the zip.

Enjoy.

Download:

your themes always have a LOT of details and i love this :3
thank you for always think who is still using W7 bro,i will use soon for sure when i buy a decent External HD for my backups =))

i also will add Visceral theme for my W7 Themes collection haha

Robbo
August 24th, 2020, 10:41 PM
Awesome work as usual devillnside (https://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside), always look forward to your themes, many thanks for sharing with us.

nnq2603
August 25th, 2020, 02:22 AM
Really be your style, technical and precise UI, everything was adjusted and modified neatly together.

Just one thing I'd like (my personal idea only), would be cool to have process bar (copy/move bar) identical to diskspace bar in this theme. Your process bar is a bit too universal in a lot of your themes. Great works.

mkpcxxl
August 25th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Holy moly, nice one, really nice one, hope the Win10 version will release soon.
Thanks for your great work.

Regards
mkpcxxl

Donkuz
August 25th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Nice work again Bro, I really dig the start panel and taskbar, looks like your really stepping out now man. I can't wait till you port it
:Peace:
Thanks for sharing your skillz and hard work Mate!!

devillnside
August 25th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Awesome mate! Will have to wait for W10 version though... keep up the great work

thanks mate!!

devillnside
August 25th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Awesome work as usual devillnside (https://virtualcustoms.net/devillnside), always look forward to your themes, many thanks for sharing with us.

my pleasure.. enjoy!!!

devillnside
August 25th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Holy moly, nice one, really nice one, hope the Win10 version will release soon.
Thanks for your great work.

Regards
mkpcxxl

devillnside
August 25th, 2020, 05:30 PM
your themes always have a LOT of details and i love this :3
thank you for always think who is still using W7 bro,i will use soon when for sure when i buy a decent External HD for my backups =))

i also will add Visceral theme for my W7 Themes collection haha

well I still use windows 7 as my daily runner so anything I make starts there!!

devillnside
August 25th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Really be your style, technical and precise UI, everything was adjusted and modified neatly together.

Just one thing I'd like (my personal idea only), would be cool to have process bar (copy/move bar) identical to diskspace bar in this theme. Your process bar is a bit too universal in a lot of your themes. Great works.

i tried tiling the image in there but it didn't work out.... next time maybe will think of something else

devillnside
August 25th, 2020, 05:37 PM
Nice work again Bro, I really dig the start panel and taskbar, looks like your really stepping out now man. I can't wait till you port it
:Peace:
Thanks for sharing your skillz and hard work Mate!!

thanks bro!!! glad you like it mate!!!

Elond
August 25th, 2020, 08:21 PM
well I still use windows 7 as my daily runner so anything I make starts there!!

really thank you brow,W7 its my fav system and also not everyone can buy a new computer :x
thx again for share with us ^.^

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 4th, 2020, 02:15 PM
looks really impress!ve as always my friend:loving:
and you are only one of the few:greedy:who still making themes for Windows 7 :superman: and thats great for w7 Lovers:Smile:

devillnside
September 6th, 2020, 01:32 AM
looks really impress!ve as always my friend:loving:
and you are only one of the few:greedy:who still making themes for Windows 7 :superman: and thats great for w7 Lovers:Smile:

thanks moon.. i still use windows 7 as my daily runner .. it's just comfortable!!!