PDA

View Full Version : Visceral X

devillnside
August 28th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Visceral X
Theme for Windows 10 2004 20H1, 1909 19H2 & 1903 19H1 Builds.

Lockscreen:

Updated to version 1.2
Changelog:
Fixed taskband.
Fixed colour mismatch in dwm window frames.
Fixed colours to match new window frames in window outer borders, items view, details pane, navigation panes, taskdialog main panel & scrollbars.

Updated to version 1.1
Screenshots updated for new version
Changelog:
New taskbar thumbnail preview selection images.
Fixed taskbar system tray background.
Fixed taskbar show desktop buttons & margins.
New combobox backgrounds & combobox drop down buttons.
New places bar background.
New left & right outer frames for dwm windows.
Reworked dwm min, max & close caption buttons.

Supports 100% scaling settings only

How To:
You'll need your system patched with UXThemePatcher.

UltraUXThemePatcher:
https://www.syssel.net/hoefs/software_uxtheme.php?lang=en

You'll also need 'StartIsBack' to apply the start menu & taskbar style & 'OldNewExplorer' for windows explorer to look exactly like it is in the screenshot.

StartIsBack:
https://www.startisback.com/

OldNewExplorer:
https://msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

Installation:
a)Extract the contents of the 'Theme' folder & copy them to:
C:\Windows\Resources\Themes
b)From Personalization, select & apply the theme.

Additional:
Check the 'SIB Settings' screenshots included in the zip for theme specific settings in StartIsBack.

Disable new addressbar & searchbox feature of Windows 10 1909:
Windows 10 1909 aka 19H2 features an addressbar & searchbox which is wider than any before. To restore the old searchbox & addressbar, from the
'Disbale Enable 1909 New Search' folder, run the 'Disable New Search.cmd' file to disable & alternatively run the 'Enable New Search.cmd' file as
administrator to re-enable the new addressbar & searchbox.

Big thanks to Mr GRiM (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) for sharing these.

Extras:
Visceral Logon/Lockscreens in 1920x1080 & 2560x1440 resolutions.

Enjoy.

Download:

Ultimitmale
August 28th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Always love these themes (dark n blue) I can never have too many and with the quality from devilInside :cool3:

Elond
August 28th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Visceral X
Theme for Windows 10 2004 20H1, 1909 19H2 & 1903 19H1 Builds.

Lockscreen:

i really LOVED this Lockscreen,is the same for W7 version bro???

devillnside
August 28th, 2020, 08:08 PM
i really LOVED this Lockscreen,is the same for W7 version bro???

yeah mate.. it's the same as the windows seven version

devillnside
August 28th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Always love these themes (dark n blue) I can never have too many and with the quality from devilInside :cool3:

much appreciated mate!!!!:happy:

Elond
August 28th, 2020, 08:21 PM
yeah mate.. it's the same as the windows seven version

oohh thx bro,have a nice day =DD

poweredbyostx
August 28th, 2020, 09:10 PM
Another surprise from you, great theme my friend. :Smile:

devillnside
August 28th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Another surprise from you, great theme my friend. :Smile:

thanks mate!!! :peace:

Donkuz
August 29th, 2020, 12:57 AM
Well Done Mate, now were cooking. Thanks for building and porting and sharing this with us Bro,
:Peace: Nice Work Devillinside

devillnside
August 29th, 2020, 01:41 AM
Well Done Mate, now were cooking. Thanks for building and porting and sharing this with us Bro,
:Peace: Nice Work Devillinside

glad you like it mate!!!!:happy: enjoy!!!:Peace:

nnq2603
August 29th, 2020, 03:05 AM
You always work so fast... it doesn't looks like you will got busy by anything else, only theme and customizing. Most consistent and speedy theme creator that still active around here :D.

devillnside
August 29th, 2020, 07:03 PM
You always work so fast... it doesn't looks like you will got busy by anything else, only theme and customizing. Most consistent and speedy theme creator that still active around here :D.

that's thanks to Mr GRiM's new import scripts...i had almost nothing to fix after the import.. pretty much everything ended up where they should be

Cyberaktif
September 3rd, 2020, 08:46 AM
Is it difficult to make scaling larger then 100%?Brgds

freak69ize
September 3rd, 2020, 06:41 PM
Great job on this one mate! Love it!

This would look awesome in red bud.. ;) I tried to do it myself but images are still blue. My wsb skills arent what they used to be! lol

devillnside
September 3rd, 2020, 08:05 PM
Great job on this one mate! Love it!

This would look awesome in red bud.. ;) I tried to do it myself but images are still blue. My wsb skills arent what they used to be! lol

LOL!!! like i'd believe that coming from you!!! no problem ... i'll do a red version as soon as i have some free time

devillnside
September 3rd, 2020, 08:09 PM
Is it difficult to make scaling larger then 100%?Brgds

takes more time and effort i guess

freak69ize
September 3rd, 2020, 08:38 PM
LOL!!! like i'd believe that coming from you!!! no problem ... i'll do a red version as soon as i have some free time

I got it for the most part.. guess i just missed a few images. I used Restorator and batch colored in PS. I used the edit button in wsb to get explorer frames and navigation buttons but they still came out blue. I'm a bit rusty to say the least. lol.... and all the images are gone from the dave senoir thread so cant use that for a go to no more

devillnside
September 3rd, 2020, 11:20 PM
I got it for the most part.. guess i just missed a few images. I used Restorator and batch colored in PS. I used the edit button in wsb to get explorer frames and navigation buttons but they still came out blue. I'm a bit rusty to say the least. lol.... and all the images are gone from the dave senoir thread so cant use that for a go to no more

daaamn!!! you were right .. looks better in red!!! yeah the nav buttons repeat twice in windows 10 ever since light & dark modes were introduced... you need a wsb installation with updated classmaps for that.. no worries mate.. i'll get on it asap

Elond
September 4th, 2020, 12:47 AM

did I hear a red version for W7 too? hahahahaha
no pressure bro,but it would be nice to have a red version for Windows 7 =DD

and of course,i will use ^.^

Elond
September 4th, 2020, 12:49 AM

daaammm Freak'
looks very cool in red,off the chain! haha

freak69ize
September 4th, 2020, 01:32 AM
daaamn!!! you were right .. looks better in red!!! yeah the nav buttons repeat twice in windows 10 ever since light & dark modes were introduced... you need a wsb installation with updated classmaps for that.. no worries mate.. i'll get on it asap

Yeah i seem to have shades of pink in the bottom of the taskbar and other places too.. i guess that comes from batch coloring in PS. No worries mate.. take your time. I really like this one so may just use it like this for til youre done.. and thanks!!

Where can i find these updated classmaps? I thought i had the latest! lol

devillnside
September 4th, 2020, 04:44 AM
Yeah i seem to have shades of pink in the bottom of the taskbar and other places too.. i guess that comes from batch coloring in PS. No worries mate.. take your time. I really like this one so may just use it like this for til youre done.. and thanks!!

Where can i find these updated classmaps? I thought i had the latest! lol

that figures.. there are some shades of cyan in there too so i guess when recolouring those would turn to pink while the more bluish shades come out as red ... also, here's the latest mate:

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/83690-Windows-7-Windows-8-Windows-10-TH2-import-to-Windows-10-19H1-1903?p=343224&viewfull=1#post343224

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 4th, 2020, 02:21 PM
and again nice port my dear friend and work:greedy:
looks absolutely awesome on w10:loving:
and yes i agree the Red version its beautiful because i am one of those who are using only the red themes:love:
and the red color is most detailed for eyes and the best default based color for easy recoloring:peace::girl:

gor17981
September 4th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Impressive.

devillnside
September 6th, 2020, 01:18 AM
and again nice port my dear friend and work:greedy:
looks absolutely awesome on w10:loving:
and yes i agree the Red version its beautiful because i am one of those who are using only the red themes:love:
and the red color is most detailed for eyes and the best default based color for easy recoloring:peace::girl:

thanks moon!!!

devillnside
September 6th, 2020, 01:18 AM
Impressive.

thanks!!:happy: