PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Sections for Stardock users

Nimbi
October 14th, 2020, 01:19 AM
Post Type: Request
Sent By: Nimbi (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280551-Nimbi)
Description: Can we get sections for stardock users as well? I know there probably aren't a lot but with the release of Curtains I think Stardock might make a big comeback in Windows 10 Theming. I for one have been enjoying the improvements curtains has brought into theming. I use both Curtains and WindowsBlinds now and they go pretty well together.

Basically I'd like to see sections for WindowsBlinds, Curtains, IconPackager, CursorFX, SoundPackager, and DeskScapes.

Elond
October 14th, 2020, 02:23 AM
Post Type: Request
Sent By: Nimbi (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/280551-Nimbi)
Description: Can we get sections for stardock users as well? I know there probably aren't a lot but with the release of Curtains I think Stardock might make a big comeback in Windows 10 Theming. I for one have been enjoying the improvements curtains has brought into theming. I use both Curtains and WindowsBlinds now and they go pretty well together.

Basically I'd like to see sections for WindowsBlinds, Curtains, IconPackager, CursorFX, SoundPackager, and DeskScapes.

hey Nimbi,what exactly is Stardock pls?? -.^
is something like Objectdock/Rocketdock or im talking shit?? xD

Robbo
October 14th, 2020, 05:53 AM
Stardock is a software development company which make programs like objectdock,curtains,windowsblind,cursorfx and many more all at a price. but not Rocketdock that is no part of stardock.

Elond
October 14th, 2020, 07:29 PM
Stardock is a software development company which make programs like objectdock,curtains,windowsblind,cursorfx and many more all at a price. but not Rocketdock that is no part of stardock.

thx for explaining me Robbo o/
im thinking to start use Objectdock or Rocketdock maybe,because keep your desktop with a clean visual ^.^

Donkuz
October 15th, 2020, 02:07 AM
thx for explaining me Robbo o/
im thinking to start use Objectdock or Rocketdock maybe,because keep your desktop with a clean visual ^.^Hi Guyz, I have been using Rockdock for years and for a freebee you can really do a lot with it and its not that difficult to make your own launchers and fully customize it with fonts and colors. I would highly recommend this to anyone unless you want all the bells a whistles That come with Objectdock, and dont mind paying for it, for me with a laptop and a bit of a tight ass Rockdocks the go Bro's, Its good to finally have an Area for these now, Thanks Nimbi.

Elond
October 15th, 2020, 02:19 AM
Hi Guyz, I have been using Rockdock for years and for a freebee you can really do a lot with it and its not that difficult to make your own launchers and fully customize it with fonts and colors. I would highly recommend this to anyone unless you want all the bells a whistles That come with Objectdock, and dont mind paying for it, for me with a laptop and a bit of a tight ass Rockdocks the go Bro's, Its good to finally have an Area for these now, Thanks Nimbi.

hmmm nice to know that Donkuz =DD
if im not wrong,i heard one time on YT one guy saying that Rocketdock is good for those looking for more skins and Objectdock give you more options

so idk which one to choose,honestly e.e
I will organize my files because my computer is a hellish mess and we will see my next step xD

Nimbi
October 15th, 2020, 09:53 AM
hey Nimbi,what exactly is Stardock pls?? -.^
is something like Objectdock/Rocketdock or im talking shit?? xD

This is Stardock.

https://www.stardock.com

It's basically a company that makes different customization software. They are commonly kown for WindowsBlinds, Objectdock, IconPackager, and Start10. For ages I avoided them due to the fact that WindowsBlinds updated to slow but now that Curtains is out it's actually worth a go in my opinion. Curtains even completely replaces the need for AeroGlass while also working on metro apps to boot =)

Elond
October 15th, 2020, 07:28 PM
This is Stardock.

https://www.stardock.com

It's basically a company that makes different customization software. They are commonly kown for WindowsBlinds, Objectdock, IconPackager, and Start10. For ages I avoided them due to the fact that WindowsBlinds updated to slow but now that Curtains is out it's actually worth a go in my opinion. Curtains even completely replaces the need for AeroGlass while also working on metro apps to boot =)

ooohh thx Nimbi,you are the man =DD
let me if i will use Rocketdock,Objectdock or others haha

you and Donkuz helped me a lot about this o/