PDA

View Full Version : Remix Theme

joderiz
October 21st, 2020, 02:26 PM
hi everyone, I saw that Mr. Grim has given permission to publish his modified themes, as well as Razoredge, the theme that I am coming to present is based on Mr. Grim's Equinox to which I have changed various parts taken from Razoredge themes I don't remember which ones since I have been using this theme on my Windows 7 for years now I hope not to do the wrong thing to publish it here I add an easily customizable rmskin you see in the screenshots, Barvolume by fajnalaska, various parts of rmskin Cantarell of Connect-R and Explorer of vit-ok.deviantart.com. I hope you like it. If anyone wants and time to bring this to Windows 10 I would be very happy. Thanks to Elond for suggesting a name for the theme and a double thanks to Mr. Grim and Razoredge for everything they did for us.
P.S in Rainmeter skin into links i have create a folder whith link at portable app i have.in programm there is show & hide that allows you to hide the taskbar but for a good function an alternative bar such as Rocketdock or Winstep would be needed 880228802388024

joderiz
October 21st, 2020, 02:40 PM
in the first screen you see a circle with the "om" symbol inside, that is the player when it is closed, when you open WMP or another player you see the cover and the details of the album in progress, screen done wrong88026

Elond
October 21st, 2020, 07:00 PM
in the first screen you see a circle with the "om" symbol inside, that is the player when it is closed, when you open WMP or another player you see the cover and the details of the album in progress, screen done wrong88026

wooooow,this theme is awesome o/
and you're welcome,i just helped to choose a cool name haha

i will use for sure later ^.^