PDA

View Full Version : I need help with creating or editing themes!

JGames9S
November 15th, 2020, 08:39 AM
Good morning to everyone. I want to know how I can create or edit themes for Windows 10 20H1 and what programs are needed to use when creating or editing themes?
I thank everyone for their attention and help since now.

BrightSpirit
April 20th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Sorry to necro this, but I'd like this as well.

Donkuz
April 21st, 2021, 03:56 AM
Good morning to everyone. I want to know how I can create or edit themes for Windows 10 20H1 and what programs are needed to use when creating or editing themes?
I thank everyone for their attention and help since now.Hi JGames9S, The first and most important thing you will need is VSB, Vista Style Builder for W7,
or a WSB Windows Style Builder key for W10-20H1 also an Image editor, eg photoshop, Axilis icon workshop or similar you can also use Paint 3D if you dont have any other it will do. The best way to get started is get yourself setup and workout which theme you want to start with and when your ready to start let me know and I will help guide you thru it and anyone else thats interested in learning how we do it.
:peace:Cheerz!!

JGames9S
August 12th, 2021, 07:35 AM
Hi JGames9S, The first and most important thing you will need is VSB, Vista Style Builder for W7,
or a WSB Windows Style Builder key for W10-20H1 also an Image editor, eg photoshop, Axilis icon workshop or similar you can also use Paint 3D if you dont have any other it will do. The best way to get started is get yourself setup and workout which theme you want to start with and when your ready to start let me know and I will help guide you thru it and anyone else thats interested in learning how we do it.
:peace:Cheerz!!

Thank you very much Donkuz.
I was slow to respond because of some personal issues. I just came back to the forum and want to learn more about creating themes for Windows 10.
May you and everyone on the forum have a great week.

hezanima
November 15th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Hi, lel, I'm not the guy above but still...
How do I edit the default Win10 Aero theme. The one that already comes with Windows?
You can check my profile, I posted a thread asking all my questions. I'm basically just tagging you here...

XianCR
August 28th, 2022, 05:45 AM
Hello Don Kuz! I joined this beautiful Virtual Customs community a long time ago and have looked at and tested many of the themes that have been created since Windows 10 version 1903. I am very interested in learning about it. I've spent a lot of time watching videos of Monique's songs on YouTube. It's hard for me to understand because I'm from Costa Rica and sometimes I mess up my system, but I think everyone goes through this haha. If you read this, we could communicate by discord.

Donkuz
August 28th, 2022, 06:26 AM
Hello Don Kuz! I joined this beautiful Virtual Customs community a long time ago and have looked at and tested many of the themes that have been created since Windows 10 version 1903. I am very interested in learning about it. I've spent a lot of time watching videos of Monique's songs on YouTube. It's hard for me to understand because I'm from Costa Rica and sometimes I mess up my system, but I think everyone goes through this haha. If you read this, we could communicate by discord.Hi XianCR, Welcome to VC Mate. I would be only to happy to help you but I dont use Discord sorry. If you just post what your problem is here and show me some screenshots I will help you from here and anyone else that's having problems or want to get started. you can also pm me if you want.

XianCR
August 28th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Ok, I would like to know how I can start customizing! which are the best apps, how to create themes and icons. I have also seen the restorator 2007 program, when I put a program or file it does not show me some icons because it says something “corrupt file”. Thank you very much for answering.

Donkuz
August 29th, 2022, 07:26 AM
Ok, I would like to know how I can start customizing! which are the best apps, how to create themes and icons. I have also seen the restorator 2007 program, when I put a program or file it does not show me some icons because it says something “corrupt file”. Thank you very much for answering.Hi XianCR, OK so you want to start up Customizing themes. OK First up you will need to buy a Windows style builder Key for working on your themes and download the app from here. Theres a few different apps you can use for editing your images I mainly just use paint 3d and an app called Axilis Icon workshop that gets me by but you can use Photoshop or any other Image editing program as well. Theres also Restorator 2007, I dont use it myself but I believe its a good thing to have and use for theme building to. OK so go to vistastylebuilder.com first and get a key for it, you use the key for vista style builder for W7 to activate Windows Style Builder for W10.
OK that should get you started let me know when you have it and I will pint you in the right direction to download The latest updated W10 WSB and Classmaps by Mr Grimm.

XianCR
August 30th, 2022, 03:12 PM
Thank you very much Donkuz! I am very happy when I see and use custom themes, but I am not good economically right now.
i Can use paint 3D, Photoshop, or other application I know about restorator, but I don’t know how to download it o purchase.
many thanks for helping the community of VC.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 3rd, 2022, 06:50 PM
Ok, I would like to know how I can start customizing! which are the best apps, how to create themes and icons. I have also seen the restorator 2007 program, when I put a program or file it does not show me some icons because it says something “corrupt file”. Thank you very much for answering.

Thank you very much Donkuz! I am very happy when I see and use custom themes, but I am not good economically right now.
i Can use paint 3D, Photoshop, or other application I know about restorator, but I don’t know how to download it o purchase.
many thanks for helping the community of VC.
you can get this message “corrupt file”
if you are using (fake) or precracked version of Restorator 2007
i think you can get this on Restorator 2009 because Restorator 2009 really not exist its only the fake and precracked version of this original program
original link for purchase here
https://www.bome.com/products/restorator (https://www.bome.com/products/restorator)