PDA

View Full Version : [FEEDBACK] VC site could keep you logged in...

Elond
December 8th, 2020, 08:03 PM
hey guys,wassup??
today I just came to talk about a suggestion that I have to improve our experience while "surfing" here on the VC site

why doesn't the site keep you logged in???
I know that it is possibly a safety procedure,but it is very annoying having to log into your account every 5 minutes =|
I imagine that a lot members will agree with me

this upgrade would be interesting for everyone if it is done and it is something that I would really like, that way it would become something more pleasant and as I said before, it would greatly improve our experience

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 8th, 2020, 09:24 PM
hey guys,wassup??
today I just came to talk about a suggestion that I have to improve our experience while "surfing" here on the VC site

why doesn't the site keep you logged in???
I know that it is possibly a safety procedure,but it is very annoying having to log into your account every 5 minutes =|
I imagine that a lot members will agree with me

this upgrade would be interesting for everyone if it is done and it is something that I would really like, that way it would become something more pleasant and as I said before, it would greatly improve our experience
just click on Remember me before login and dont click on log out thats all:Peace:

Elond
December 8th, 2020, 11:55 PM
just click on Remember me before login and dont click on log out thats all:Peace:

thx Moonn'
i tried this but,im talking about "auto logout" for inactivity =|

I would like the site to keep me logged in even if I am away / with no activity...
i am a member of other forums too and in these others even if you spend 3 months or more without any activity, you remain logged in to them :x

Elond
December 9th, 2020, 06:01 PM
<<< bump >>>

Dark Knight
December 24th, 2020, 12:09 PM
If you tick the remember me box it will keep you logged in, I did it two weeks ago and I have yet to be logged out. Even if I close the site tab completely or away with no activity , when I return I am still logged in.

Elond
December 24th, 2020, 07:26 PM
If you tick the remember me box it will keep you logged in, I did it two weeks ago and I have yet to be logged out. Even if I close the site tab completely or away with no activity , when I return I am still logged in.

hmm thx bro,i will try =DD

Elond
December 26th, 2020, 11:37 PM

hey DK,it just worked o,o
thx a lot =DD

but I think it would be better for the site developer to switch to "keep me logged in" :x

Dark Knight
December 27th, 2020, 11:22 AM
thx a lot =DD

but I think it would be better for the site developer to switch to "keep me logged in" :x

Both have the same meaning, 99% of the sites out there use "remember me".

Donkuz
December 28th, 2020, 12:09 AM
thx a lot =DD

but I think it would be better for the site developer to switch to "keep me logged in" :xG day Guyz, I never have had any problems with it at all, as a security measure it logs you out when you become inactive but logs you back in auto once you use a link. Its a user option for extra security, not up to The Site Developers.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 28th, 2020, 12:31 AM

hmm thx bro,i will try =DD
or do not clear your history :Smile:

Elond
December 28th, 2020, 06:02 PM
G day Guyz, I never have had any problems with it at all, as a security measure it logs you out when you become inactive but logs you back in auto once you use a link. Its a user option for extra security, not up to The Site Developers.

it all started because i made a mistake,i thought there was no option here on the forum xD
but DK has already helped me as you can see right above,so there is no bug or nothing to be fixed

and I just suggested changing to "Keep Me Logged In" bro ^.^
because "Remember Me" seems just to remember your login data like login/pass...

Elond
December 28th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Both have the same meaning, 99% of the sites out there use "remember me".

hmmmm...
most of the sites I usually go to,show as "Keep Me Logged In" xD
I gave only a small suggestion,because in my view that way it makes more sense
but its alrightit would be really cool to see this change but if they don't, I won't be sad or anything =DD

the most important thing was that you helped me and that's what matters bro,thx a lot and have a nice week o/

tyresmuller
January 12th, 2021, 01:35 PM
Thnks for advice.