PDA

View Full Version : Doom Eternal Wallpapers - requested by Donkuz

Elond
March 6th, 2021, 02:20 AM

yeeeesssss sir,im back o/
its time to party hahahahaha

hey guys,check it out at what i got here...
a long time ago,Donkuz asked me if I could give him a hand creating some wallpapers for a theme he was creating,which in this case was the Doom Eternal theme so i accepted and here we go,I wish I had posted these wallpapers months ago,but I confess that I got lazy and ended up "giving up temporarily" xD
but now,finally i posted giving them a "special attention" that they deserve it =DD

this is my first "wallpaper pack" that i created in a "Pro" way using Photoshop after 7 years without even using it ;p
downloading this file,you will have 90 Doom Eternal and Doom wallpapers!
anyway,i hope you enjoy!

● Sizes:
"Multi Sizes" - most of them in 1920x1080 or 3840x2160

● Text Fonts used:
- Arial
- Tribal Two
- Amaz Doom (retro Doom logo text font)
- Arkanoid
- Skeksis
- Impact
- Trajan Pro

>>> NOTE: some of these text fonts its really hard to find,if you want use in your designs just tell me and i will help you! ^.^

● CREDITS AND BIG THANKS TO ●
Tigers-Stock - Kracov - Syragon - XxAries1970xX - Dbszabo1
- Moonglowlilly - Frozenstocks - Elevit Stock
* my big thanks goes to everyone above for the kindness of sharing their designs
openly to the public on Deviant Art,without their help none of this would be possible =))

- Doom Eternal theme by Donkuz -
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/85291-DOOM-Eternal-V1-W10-1903-by-Donkuz?highlight=doom+eternal

- you can download below after preview without my signature -
some wallpapers have other versions,download Winrar file for more options o/

● Small Preview ●

● Download ●
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zbxqriibk2klgni/Doom+Eternal+Wallpapers+Pack+by+Elond+(HD).rar/file (https://www.mediafire.com/file/6592vs19zjw0p05/Doom_Eternal_Wallpapers_Pack_by_Elond_%2528HD%2529.rar/file)

Donkuz
March 6th, 2021, 07:21 AM
Nice Work Brother, The preveiws look stunning, but its a bit late to use them now but Im sure they will get used for the theme by everyone.
Cheerz!! :Peace:Thanks for sharing them Mate

Ultimitmale
March 6th, 2021, 08:15 AM
Respect for detailing on the bud, look amazing :gun2:

Elond
March 6th, 2021, 06:09 PM
Nice Work Brother, The preveiws look stunning, but its a bit late to use them now but Im sure they will get used for the theme by everyone.
Cheerz!! :Peace:Thanks for sharing them Mate

yeaah bro,i know its a bit late to post them but is better now than never xD
I chose to post because not everyone here on the forum is aware of your Doom Eternal Theme,mainly newbie members :x
as I spent HOURS creating all this,it was time to give special attention by posting separately from your theme ^.^

Elond
March 6th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Respect for detailing on the bud, look amazing :gun2:

oohh thx for your feedback and praise my work bro =DD
I really created some wallpapers that I thought were cool, but some of them I realized that I made some mistakes and could have done a lot better with my perception that I have today to create new wallpapers =|

I remember that at that time I wanted to "get out of the obvious" a little bit,so some wallpapers were a little strange e.e
but that's life,live and learn xD
today I have a thousand times better perception and concepts while creating wallpapers,anyway I think I did a great job in a certain way ;p

Letícia®
March 6th, 2021, 09:48 PM
gorgeous wallpapers ​:flirt:

Ultimitmale
March 6th, 2021, 11:20 PM
oohh thx for your feedback and praise my work bro =DD
Today I have a thousand times better perception and concepts while creating wallpapers,anyway I think I did a great job in a certain way ;p

Your attension to detail and putting life into your work shines through bud :applouse:

Elond
March 7th, 2021, 12:32 AM
gorgeous wallpapers ​:flirt:

wooow,nice to see a old school member praising my works :3
im almost crying here :')

check it out later my other wallpapers Leticia,maybe you will find something cool for your desktop ;p

Elond
March 7th, 2021, 12:39 AM
Your attension to detail and putting life into your work shines through bud :applouse:

yeeaah fo'sho bro hehe
i always try to give my best,so thats why my packages end up getting VERY huge xD

stay tuned,more good news cooming soon \o/

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
March 7th, 2021, 07:40 PM
really incredible and big collection:greedy:
amazing work my dear friend its one of my favorite games:Smile:
keep up the amazing work my friend:love:

Elond
March 7th, 2021, 08:18 PM
really incredible and big collection:greedy:
amazing work my dear friend its one of my favorite games:Smile:
keep up the amazing work my friend:love:

thx Moonn' ^.^
you are so sweet and kind,I'm very impressed to see that you like this game o,o
this is just a "re-post" but now giving a "special attention",anyway thx a lot again o/