PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid Wallpapers

Elond
March 30th, 2021, 08:23 PM
check it out what i found on last week on the web =DD
if you like "crazy abstract artistic paint" or things like this,this is for you xD

I included the link from where I downloaded it if you happen to want to take a look or just have a few more options,
as I chose not to include some wallpapers and selected only the best ones,in my point of view
but like everything that is good and cool for me, it may not be for you and so that was the reason for including the link with the original wallpapers ;P

i just made a simple edit on these wallpapers,I reduced the brightness a little to make it kinder to your eyes and increased the colors in most versions - also i resized all them for 1920x1080,because is the most popular resolution =))

● Sizes:
1920x1080

● Paranoid Wallpapers - Original Version ●
https://paranoidandroid.co/wallpapers

● Preview ●

Ultimitmale
March 30th, 2021, 10:14 PM
Third one up from the bottom is like wild lava :burns:

Elond
March 31st, 2021, 12:14 AM
Third one up from the bottom is like wild lava :burns:

yeeaah,you downloaded these wallpapers bro???
because this is the name "Paranoid - Lava" hahaha

also i made a "mod" version darker and i increased the colors xD
did you like any?

Ultimitmale
March 31st, 2021, 09:47 AM
yeeaah,you downloaded these wallpapers bro???
because this is the name "Paranoid - Lava" hahaha

also i made a "mod" version darker and i increased the colors xD
did you like any?

I am not a fan of abstract art, but the lava is cool, (lava cool lol), and I think the darker version of the lava would pop the red more bud :icon_cool:

Elond
March 31st, 2021, 06:36 PM
I am not a fan of abstract art, but the lava is cool, (lava cool lol), and I think the darker version of the lava would pop the red more bud :icon_cool:

I like abstract art,but it depends xD
I didn’t increased the red color that much to "preserve" the original aspect of the image,you know?? ;p

I liked most of these wallpapers,if you want the link with the original images are available up there,
maybe if you want a higher resolution or make your own mods hehe