PDA

View Full Version : WBS Help (Window Color)

c0n73mn
June 4th, 2021, 10:48 PM
Can you help me with this? it seems like its impossible to fix this issue I am having when creating a theme inside Windows Style Builder.
Inside Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > WINDOW, this color can not be different than white color otherwise the problem I showed on the image will appear. I feel like there is no around and I have to live with that. Please anyone?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 4th, 2021, 11:32 PM
Can you help me with this? it seems like its impossible to fix this issue I am having when creating a theme inside Windows Style Builder.
Inside Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > WINDOW, this color can not be different than white color otherwise the problem I showed on the image will appear. I feel like there is no around and I have to live with that. Please anyone?

Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > WINDOWTEXT

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 4th, 2021, 11:47 PM
Fonts, Colors, & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > HIGHLIGHT

c0n73mn
June 4th, 2021, 11:55 PM
I've been trying to change WINDOWTEXT as well as other inside "Color" but i keep getting the same issue. it feels like its windows mail and calendar app that is blocking the hilight being changed. I can fix it only if I change the WINDOW color back to white, but anything else than white will couse the fully white hilight when using search function inside the mail app.

c0n73mn
June 4th, 2021, 11:59 PM
yes I tried hilight as well as texthilight.. but still no luck, any color I make its still the white hilight problem inside the mail app. only thing that will fix it is the WINDOW color that must be set to fully white.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 5th, 2021, 12:48 AM
I've been trying to change WINDOWTEXT as well as other inside "Color" but i keep getting the same issue. it feels like its windows mail and calendar app that is blocking the hilight being changed. I can fix it only if I change the WINDOW color back to white, but anything else than white will couse the fully white hilight when using search function inside the mail app.

yes I tried hilight as well as texthilight.. but still no luck, any color I make its still the white hilight problem inside the mail app. only thing that will fix it is the WINDOW color that must be set to fully white.
some apps have really big problem with custom themes in the dark mode
you are using dark or light mode

c0n73mn
June 5th, 2021, 01:12 AM
some apps have really big problem with custom themes in the dark mode
you are using dark or light mode

I tried both dark as well as light and still the same problem. the only possible solution is to leave windows colour on dark but force the email app to white.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 5th, 2021, 10:59 AM
I tried both dark as well as light and still the same problem. the only possible solution is to leave windows colour on dark but force the email app to white.
please can you upload your theme file for me here

c0n73mn
June 5th, 2021, 11:06 AM
please can you upload your theme file for me here
Its not my theme, i am customizing someone else theme for learning purposes but I feel like i am gonna give up. there so much to do and no actual guide for wsb. things i am changing either doesn't change at all or shows error.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 5th, 2021, 12:58 PM
Its not my theme, i am customizing someone else theme for learning purposes but I feel like i am gonna give up. there so much to do and no actual guide for wsb. things i am changing either doesn't change at all or shows error.
:Smile:
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building)

c0n73mn
June 5th, 2021, 01:08 PM
:Smile:
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28810-Complete-Guide-to-Theme-Building)

yes I already downloaded that one but it is for older windows and a lot a of the stuff inside the guide is not compatible with windows 10 anymore. but thank you very much for your great help