PDA

View Full Version : Native Apps Compiler

Nimbi
June 30th, 2021, 09:02 PM
Native App Compiler
Auto Compiler bat script for my collection of Native Desktop Apps

Details

Supported OS: Windows 2000 - 11

My Native App Compiler uses an app menu to select which app(s) to build for you. Simply run the app-menu bat script and choose your desired app.
Available apps range from popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video to music services such as Amazon Music, and Spotify.

There are even reading services such as Webtoons, and popular games such as Among Us, and Perfect World.

A complete list of apps can be found in the link below.

Github: DevCorner-Github/Nativefier-Apps (https://github.com/DevCorner-Github/Nativefier-Apps)

Nimbi
July 1st, 2021, 10:44 PM
Update

symlinks replaced with proper shortcuts
Rebuilt into NAC.exe program to simplify the installation process [Note: 'NAC' is short for 'Native Apps Compiler'].

Nimbi
August 4th, 2021, 05:16 AM
Update August 3, 2021

Added option to choose which native apps are compiled.

Nimbi
October 5th, 2021, 09:47 PM
Update - October 5, 2021

Updated Version to 2.0.0
Rebuilt using CMD and PS scripts to allow for better functionality
Native Apps now installed as bundles via selection. (Bundles included: Streaming, DRM Streaming, Gaming, Reading and Webtoons, Forums and Mail, Adult Gaming, Adult Streaming)

Nimbi
April 28th, 2022, 02:58 AM
Update

Native App Compiler link fixed
Native App Compiler rebuilt with an app-menu bat script for simplicity
DRM Signing is now automated via a sign-app bat script for added simplicity
Shortcuts no longer created automatically (Users can create their own app shortcuts and place them wherever they want.)

stoianracing
September 30th, 2022, 10:06 PM
It’s hard to choose a single one but probably Tarkovsky’s Andrey Rublev. I liked the atmosphere and some ideas from the movie and understood it better than in his Mirror.
I watched tons of movies on the TV when I was a teenager. We had a good IPTV connection with multiple channels (https://www.rooomba.tv), and I could always find the one with a cool movie. I didn’t like watching the news or scientific programs – only movies. It was the time I watched all the classics like Some Like it Hot and The Wizard of Oz. It was a good time, and I always remember when I wanted to watch a movie again because now I don’t have that much time for that.