PDA

View Full Version : Help with a customization.

JGames9S
August 12th, 2021, 06:45 AM
Hello people.
I'm want to know how I can add borders in this part of the theme.
I'm new to the WSB, I appreciate everyone's attention.

Example:

Donkuz
August 13th, 2021, 09:38 AM
Hello people.
I'm want to know how I can add borders in this part of the theme.
I'm new to the WSB, I appreciate everyone's attention.

Example: Hi JGames9S, I Have The Locations here for you in WSB for the list item Background shadow Image to Change the Image for the Window Below

or you can find the Border here
I Hope this Helps Mate.
:Peace:Let me know if you need any more Help.

JGames9S
August 14th, 2021, 01:40 PM
Hi JGames9S, I Have The Locations here for you in WSB for the list item Background shadow Image to Change the Image for the Window Below

or you can find the Border here
I Hope this Helps Mate.
:Peace:Let me know if you need any more Help.

Hi Donkuz. Thank you very much you helped me a lot. Thanks to you I managed to make this edition. If you ever need help with GIMP or Pendrive Multiboot you can call me.
Help me with one more question please.
Do you know where I can change the borders of this menu?

Donkuz
August 15th, 2021, 01:59 AM
Hi Donkuz. Thank you very much you helped me a lot. Thanks to you I managed to make this edition. If you ever need help with GIMP or Pendrive Multiboot you can call me.
Help me with one more question please.
Do you know where I can change the borders of this menu?
90123G day Mate, Im glad it helped you. I will keep your offer in mind for later, Thanks for that.
OK so the borders for the popup Hidden icons is Inherited from your windows shadows so there's actually no Image for it, unless you change the Shadows for explorer. you can find them here if you want to change it

JGames9S
August 20th, 2021, 02:09 PM
G day Mate, Im glad it helped you. I will keep your offer in mind for later, Thanks for that.
OK so the borders for the popup Hidden icons is Inherited from your windows shadows so there's actually no Image for it, unless you change the Shadows for explorer. you can find them here if you want to change it

Hi Donkuz. Sorry for the delay in answering I was sick.
Is it possible to make the List Item Background Shadow inherit from the borders of Window Shadows?
I really appreciate your attention and help.

Donkuz
August 21st, 2021, 12:55 AM
Hi Donkuz. Sorry for the delay in answering I was sick.
Is it possible to make the List Item Background Shadow inherit from the borders of Window Shadows?
I really appreciate your attention and help.G day Mate sorry to hear you where unwell, I hope it wasn't the COVID Virus , It's Dropping People like Flys all over the world, I hope you are feeling Bettter now. Ok so Im not exectly sure what you mean, the only thing I could suggest is if there are Inherited props already in the area Try to delete all the property's leaving only the inherited props in the area then save and test it . If it dont work just undo it till all the old settings return again then save it again and reload to return to how it was before.

JGames9S
August 21st, 2021, 05:04 AM
G day Mate sorry to hear you where unwell, I hope it wasn't the COVID Virus , It's Dropping People like Flys all over the world, I hope you are feeling Bettter now. Ok so Im not exectly sure what you mean, the only thing I could suggest is if there are Inherited props already in the area Try to delete all the property's leaving only the inherited props in the area then save and test it . If it dont work just undo it till all the old settings return again then save it again and reload to return to how it was before.

Hi Donkuz, thanks for worrying about me. I'm fine don't worry it was just a cold. About COVID I already got it and survived it so I don't worry about this disease anymore.

About the theme what I want to do is use the borders of the menu 1 in menu 2.

By the way do you know where the menu 1 settings location in WSB?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Always take care of your health;

Donkuz
August 21st, 2021, 06:14 AM
Hi Donkuz, thanks for worrying about me. I'm fine don't worry it was just a cold. About COVID I already got it and survived it so I don't worry about this disease anymore.

About the theme what I want to do is use the borders of the menu 1 in menu 2.

By the way do you know where the menu 1 settings location in WSB?
Thank you very much for your attention.
Always take care of your health;Thanks Mate Im glad it was only the flu, so whats the go with Corona , once you get it are you immune then? any way with the theme Hidden icons panel, it is already using the images used for explorer if you want to change the hidden icons panel you must change the shadows for explorer I already showed you where to find them to change it in WSB.

JGames9S
August 21st, 2021, 06:41 AM
Thanks Mate Im glad it was only the flu, so whats the go with Corona , once you get it are you immune then? any way with the theme Hidden icons panel, it is already using the images used for explorer if you want to change the hidden icons panel you must change the shadows for explorer I already showed you where to find them to change it in WSB.

The doctor told me that after you recover from COVID you are resistant to illness. I had COVID type 2 which is very strong so COVID doesn't affect me anymore to the point of leaving me in bed for 6 days.
About the theme I want to know if it is possible to make the Background shadow list item use the Explorer borders?
I appreciate your quick response.

Donkuz
August 21st, 2021, 07:37 AM
The doctor told me that after you recover from COVID you are resistant to illness. I had COVID type 2 which is very strong so COVID doesn't affect me anymore to the point of leaving me in bed for 6 days.
About the theme I want to know if it is possible to make the Background shadow list item use the Explorer borders?
I appreciate your quick response.Oh Ok very interesting, I thought it was a death sentence if you got it, lol. Ok anyway no you have to use the image for the background shadow like I have and try to make it look the same.

JGames9S
August 22nd, 2021, 04:34 AM
Oh Ok very interesting, I thought it was a death sentence if you got it, lol. Ok anyway no you have to use the image for the background shadow like I have and try to make it look the same.

Hi Donkuz :victorious:
It's a death sentence if you don't treat yourself.
I get it, I really appreciate your help end your theme is very beautiful.
If you ever need help with GIMP, Spine 2D, Pendrive Multiboot or keys, you can count on me :encouragement:

Donkuz
August 22nd, 2021, 04:18 PM
thanks Mate, Anytime.