PDA

View Full Version : Need help progress bar

tistou77
December 24th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Hello

I would like to replace the green color of this image

by the blue of this image

I do not have any image editing software or other (except Photo Filtre)
If anyone could help me

Thanks so much for your help

tistou77
December 24th, 2021, 03:12 PM
I succeeded by replacing the color, but it does not give the same "aspect", the color is just plain

I don't know how to copy the aspect of blue, probably an effect, but I don't know anything about it

tistou77
January 22nd, 2022, 04:46 PM
Hello

Do you know a site / forum where someone could help me ?

Thanks for your help

Robbo
January 22nd, 2022, 08:36 PM
tistou77 (https://virtualcustoms.net/tistou77) could you give more information as to what help you need.

tistou77
February 15th, 2022, 04:15 PM
tistou77 (https://virtualcustoms.net/tistou77) could you give more information as to what help you need.

I would like to change the color of the image indicated in the 1st post to modify it later with Windows Style Builder

Thanks

Donkuz
February 16th, 2022, 02:19 AM
Hello

I would like to replace the green color of this image

by the blue of this image

I do not have any image editing software or other (except Photo Filtre)
If anyone could help me

Thanks so much for your help Hi Tistou, can you upload a copy of your theme and I will do it for you also a screenshot of your My PC page is it for the fill color in your hard drive?

tistou77
February 16th, 2022, 05:02 PM
Hi Tistou, can you upload a copy of your theme and I will do it for you also a screenshot of your My PC page is it for the fill color in your hard drive?

Thanks for your help

For hard drives it's ok,

I would like to change the color of the "Indeterminate__Progress_MoveOverlayImage" entry in WSB
I change everything with this app

In fact, I would like to use the same color (with the same aspect) as for the hard drive
But I can only change the color (solid blue)

Thanks so much

Donkuz
February 16th, 2022, 08:51 PM
Hi Tistou, you need to recolor and change the Image for it so you will have to export the old one and recolor or change iit with the fill color Image and then Import it back to change it mate.
I hope this helps:Peace:Have a good day Goodluck!

tistou77
February 18th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Hi Tistou, you need to recolor and change the Image for it so you will have to export the old one and recolor or change iit with the fill color Image and then Import it back to change it mate.
I hope this helps:Peace:Have a good day Goodluck!

Thanks for your help

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do, but I can't manage to replace the color (have the same appearance of blue, like the image in the 1st post), I manage to have only a solid color

That's why I was asking if someone could help me

Donkuz
February 19th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Thanks for your help

Yes, that's what I'm trying to do, but I can't manage to replace the color (have the same appearance of blue, like the image in the 1st post), I manage to have only a solid color

That's why I was asking if someone could help meHi Tistou77, Ok Mate If you can upload it for me I will have look at it for you and see what's going on.

tistou77
February 19th, 2022, 09:59 AM
Hi Tistou77, Ok Mate If you can upload it for me I will have look at it for you and see what's going on.
Upload pictures ?

I did not keep the one I had tried, for the others, they are in the 1st post

Thanks

Donkuz
February 19th, 2022, 10:06 AM
Upload pictures ?

I did not keep the one I had tried, for the others, they are in the 1st post

ThanksHi Tistou, No just your theme, upload it to onedrive or whatever you use and copy and past the link in your next post so I can download it and have a look at it. I will do it for you.

tistou77
February 19th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Hi Tistou, No just your theme, upload it to onedrive or whatever you use and copy and past the link in your next post so I can download it and have a look at it. I will do it for you.
Ah ok thanks, sent in PM ;)

Donkuz
February 19th, 2022, 12:20 PM
Ah ok thanks, sent in PM ;)Hi Mate here you go I think I sorted it out for you now all the progress bars are the same and Blue
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q02s961h5wlzrc5/aero.zip/file
Let me know if its alight now
:Peace:Cheerz!!

tistou77
February 19th, 2022, 04:20 PM
It's the one in black

I have a problem with the one in red too, trace of green color, I will have to check that too

Currently, it makes a blur effect (originally it's a moving green bar) and I would like to have the color blue instead of green :D

Thanks for your help

Donkuz
February 20th, 2022, 07:17 AM
It's the one in black

I have a problem with the one in red too, trace of green color, I will have to check that too

Currently, it makes a blur effect (originally it's a moving green bar) and I would like to have the color blue instead of green :D

Thanks for your helpHI Tistou77, I got rid of the green color in the progress bars and heres the location for move overlay bar, what do you want to do with it?91309

tistou77
February 20th, 2022, 08:19 AM
HI Tistou77, I got rid of the green color in the progress bars and heres the location for move overlay bar, what do you want to do with it?91309
[/CENTER]

In fact, originally it's a green bar that moves (for the one circled in black), I would like to have the same thing with the same blue (and the aspect) that you can see for the other progress bars
For the progress bar in the taskbar, the same, I would like to have the same blue instead of green

Thank you very much for your help

PS: I will be absent some day, I could not answer

tistou77
February 24th, 2022, 06:07 PM
I tried again but I can't get the blue with this aspect (as in the image of the 1st post)

It's the same blue as the bar above the one framed in black or the blue of the progress bar of the discs

Thanks

tistou77
February 25th, 2022, 11:43 AM
I succeeded, but the blue doesn't seem to be the same and I find the blue bar too long, I think I'll leave the old image

Otherwise, is it possible to change the color of the progress bar in the taskbar ?

VirtualCustoms88
February 27th, 2022, 01:00 PM
where to get this test app?

tistou77
February 27th, 2022, 01:11 PM
where to get this test app?

It's Windows Style Builder

Ave's Windows Style Builder (vistastylebuilder.com) (https://www.vistastylebuilder.com/index.html)

Donkuz
March 2nd, 2022, 12:33 PM
I tried again but I can't get the blue with this aspect (as in the image of the 1st post)

It's the same blue as the bar above the one framed in black or the blue of the progress bar of the discs

ThanksHi Tisou77, OK so heres the location for the taskbar progress bars just extact them and recolor them in the area below

tistou77
March 3rd, 2022, 01:41 PM
Thanks so much, I'll test

claude96
March 3rd, 2022, 02:26 PM
Hi Tistou, can you upload a copy of your theme and I will do it for you also a screenshot of your My PC page is it for the fill color in your hard drive?

Hi Donkuz, can I ask if there is a link for the theme & the icons pack in your pic !!!?, REP given for all yor help ( thanks a million BTW ).
PS: sorry for the way OT here everyone.

tistou77
March 3rd, 2022, 03:57 PM
Hi Tisou77, OK so heres the location for the taskbar progress bars just extact them and recolor them in the area below

I had already looked here but I have no info for it
I use SAB (just in case)

Donkuz
March 4th, 2022, 09:24 AM
Hi Tistou77, Ok here you go I added the taskbar progress images in you theme for you and colored them blue I put them in the file incase you want to change the Error and paused colors
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w49pu8gzzzicgh1/aero_for_Tistou77.zip/file
Have a look and tell me what you think Mate.
:peace:I hope it helps man.

tistou77
March 4th, 2022, 10:47 AM
Hi Tistou77, Ok here you go I added the taskbar progress images in you theme for you and colored them blue I put them in the file incase you want to change the Error and paused colors
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w49pu8gzzzicgh1/aero_for_Tistou77.zip/file
Have a look and tell me what you think Mate.
:peace:I hope it helps man.

Thanks so much I'll test

But why do I have no information with WSB compared to you?

Donkuz
March 4th, 2022, 11:19 AM
Thanks so much I'll test

But why do I have no information with WSB compared to you?I had to add it for your theme because its all default and has not got start menu and taskbar skinning imported yet. If you want customize a aero theme you might be better of using one that's already been updated and has a start menu and Taskbar imported already otherwise you will have to do it yourself mate.

tistou77
March 4th, 2022, 01:58 PM
I had to add it for your theme because its all default and has not got start menu and taskbar skinning imported yet. If you want customize a aero theme you might be better of using one that's already been updated and has a start menu and Taskbar imported already otherwise you will have to do it yourself mate.

I saw that there were additional files with your theme in aero\shell\NormalColor
Can I keep these files and customize afterwards ?

EDIT : It's always green in the taskbar
Now I have a small "taskbar", and I remember with windows 7 I had to change "taskbar smallicon" in WSB

On the other hand, I like your effect in this place, you have modified this with files 1 or Shellstyle.dll ?

I'm really not experienced enough for these modifications

and I can't find a stylekack for the taskbar (if that's what to add)...

Donkuz
March 4th, 2022, 11:16 PM

I saw that there were additional files with your theme in aero\shell\NormalColor
Can I keep these files and customize afterwards ?

EDIT : It's always green in the taskbar
Now I have a small "taskbar", and I remember with windows 7 I had to change "taskbar smallicon" in WSB

On the other hand, I like your effect in this place, you have modified this with files 1 or Shellstyle.dll ?

I'm really not experienced enough for these modifications

and I can't find a stylekack for the taskbar (if that's what to add)...

Thanks so much for your helpHi Tistou77, Im glad you like it and yeah you can use them additional files if you like, Thats why I sent them back with your theme bro. Anyway let me know if you need anymore help Im only to glad to help out.

tistou77
March 5th, 2022, 08:13 AM
Hi Tistou77, Im glad you like it and yeah you can use them additional files if you like, Thats why I sent them back with your theme bro. Anyway let me know if you need anymore help Im only to glad to help out.

Like I said, I always have the green progress bar in the taskbar

It's always green in the taskbar

And also I'm looking for a stylehack for the taskbar (for WSB) but I can't find one
If that's what I need to have the same options as you in WSB

Thanks so much

PS : Did you do this "effect" with WSB?

Donkuz
March 5th, 2022, 11:26 AM
Like I said, I always have the green progress bar in the taskbar

And also I'm looking for a stylehack for the taskbar (for WSB) but I can't find one
If that's what I need to have the same options as you in WSB

Thanks so much

PS : Did you do this "effect" with WSB?Hi Tisou77, yeah mate Im using WSB. To get the style hacks to open hold your finger on your shift key and click Import Style Hack and this menu will drop down for you to select add Taskbar and Start menu skinning then after its finished flicking save it then just close WSB dont test it just close it and then reopen it again then test it and see if it worked.
If it worked you should be able to change the taskbar progress bar color.

tistou77
March 5th, 2022, 11:29 AM
Hi Tisou77, yeah mate Im using WSB. To get the style hacks to open hold your finger on your shift key and click Import Style Hack and this menu will drop down for you to select add Taskbar and Start menu skinning then after its finished flicking save it then just close WSB dont test it just close it and then reopen it again then test it and see if it worked.
If it worked you should be able to change the taskbar progress bar color.

Ah ok thank you, I tried but without closing and re-opening WSB
I tried and it doesn't work, I only have this in the list

With the Shift key I just have Dark Mode, I'm missing some files I think

Thanks so much

J4M3SX019
March 5th, 2022, 01:07 PM
hi tistou77 either download this Windows Style Builder TH2 - 19H1 1903 (https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=83216&d=1562371489) or this Windows Style Builder 19H1 1903 20-06-19 (https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=82941&d=1561010278) those have all the files

tistou77
March 5th, 2022, 02:06 PM
hi tistou77 either download this Windows Style Builder TH2 - 19H1 1903 (https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=83216&d=1562371489) or this Windows Style Builder 19H1 1903 20-06-19 (https://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=82941&d=1561010278) those have all the files

Thanks a lot for the help
I tried (from shift + add stylehack) to add "add taskbar skinning" but it doesn't work

The stylehack doesn't seem to be applied, I must be doing something wrong
I have to add something else ?

Thanks so much

J4M3SX019
March 5th, 2022, 02:25 PM
hi if you want i will add the stylehacks for the aero theme for you but after that you need to add all the images for the start menu and taskbar manually only the aero theme doesnt have them

tistou77
March 5th, 2022, 02:35 PM
hi if you want i will add the stylehacks for the aero theme for you but after that you need to add all the images for the start menu and taskbar manually only the aero theme doesnt have them

Oh thank you very much
But I would also like to understand why it doesn't work with me (if it comes from file in WSB or from my aero file maybe or have a tuto :)