View Full Version : WHITE CONTROL PANEL RIBBON

sheo1664
May 17th, 2022, 12:36 PM
Bonjour Ã* tous,

je m'excuse si je ne suis pas dans la bonne section.

J'ai installé un thème noir sur mon windows 11,

Tout fonctionne parfaitement bien, sauf le panneau de configuration, comme vous pouvez le voir, il me reste un ruban blanc (comme vous pouvez le voir sur mes photos)

Je suis tout nouveau, et je m'en excuse d'avance si cela vous parait évident En vous :)

remerciant pour l'aide apportée,

Bien Ã* vous.

Hello everyone,
I apologize if I'm in the wrong section.
I installed a black theme on my windows 11,
Everything works perfectly fine, except the control panel, as you can see I have a white ribbon left (as you can see in my photos)
I'm brand new, and I apologize in advance if this seems obvious to you.
thankful for the help

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
May 17th, 2022, 06:11 PM
OldNewExplorer need be installed
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/87527-OldNewExplorer-TopShell-and-BottomShell-Right-and-Left-side-8-versions-for-Windows-11
or you can use my Windows 11 21h2++ updated Shell / 7tsp Allow all Theme Extras Permanently
https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/87768-Windows-11-21h2-updated-Shell-7tsp-Allow-all-Theme-Extras-Permanently

sheo1664
May 17th, 2022, 06:56 PM
Huge thanks to you,

Everything works perfectly fine now, if I could have a quarter of your knowledge for windows modding :)

Again thanks to you.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
May 17th, 2022, 08:37 PM
Huge thanks to you,

Everything works perfectly fine now, if I could have a quarter of your knowledge for windows modding :)

Again thanks to you.
no problem and on Virtual Customs you can develop your new skills
i think you can find here all what you need:welcome:

zbigniew59
May 18th, 2022, 09:43 AM
This is on the win server - 20348.707

Theme by niivu - Black
I have the same problem -

But in explorer it's ok.

I tried your fix for win11- 7tsp Allow all Theme Extras for Windows11 - very interesting effect!

The white fields disappeared - but a bar appeared in the explorer - like on a screen - despite using OldNewExplorer.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
May 18th, 2022, 09:03 PM
This is on the win server - 20348.707

Theme by niivu - Black
I have the same problem -

But in explorer it's ok.

I tried your fix for win11- 7tsp Allow all Theme Extras for Windows11 - very interesting effect!

The white fields disappeared - but a bar appeared in the explorer - like on a screen - despite using OldNewExplorer.
do not mix more shellstyle files on your system
original shell (shellstyle) added in the theme directory can be apply only with OldNewExplorer
if you are using my edited 7tsp Allow all Theme Extras Permanently you need to delete original shell (shellstyle file from your theme directory)