View Full Version : 7tsp ENJOYABLE Icon Pack For Windows 11 22H2++

Vec
September 7th, 2022, 11:56 AM
ENJOYABLE Icon Pack For Windows 11 22H2 ++

The Icon Pack Includes 13.res Files

SCREENSHOTS

INSTALL NOTES

Open Up The 7TSP Software.
Click Add a Custom Pack & Select the Icon Pack You Want to Install.
Click on Start Patching.
By default 7TSP Will Create a Restore Point & Install the Icon Pack.
Once The Installation Has Finished >>> Reboot Your PC.
Your Done.
And then, if you want to get the same look and feel of the screens, follow the info file customize as in the screens.

I hope many people will like it.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 11th, 2022, 11:19 PM
looks really nice keep up the good work:peace:

Kak897
October 8th, 2022, 04:24 AM
Really really nice! I love it.

Kak897
October 8th, 2022, 11:38 AM
Hi,

Beautiful iconpack, I really like it.

Kak897
April 26th, 2023, 07:34 PM
I come back to comment on this icon pack.

I tried other icon packs that generally have dark colors, but then I went back to the ENJOYABLE icon pack because the icons have nice light colors, the icons are instantly recognizable, it doesn't tire your eyes.

I showed it to my father who also works well on his PC for work for the reasons mentioned above.

"He said icons are definitely more
beautiful!!"

A big thank you to whoever composed this icon pack: I would say simple, effective and pleasant.

Thank you

P.S.: From the screens, the user has used other software to embellish it even more: could the author describe the programs used? Thanks again

Vec
May 1st, 2023, 11:54 AM
I come back to comment on this icon pack.

I tried other icon packs that generally have dark colors, but then I went back to the ENJOYABLE icon pack because the icons have nice light colors, the icons are instantly recognizable, it doesn't tire your eyes.

I showed it to my father who also works well on his PC for work for the reasons mentioned above.

"He said icons are definitely more
beautiful!!"

A big thank you to whoever composed this icon pack: I would say simple, effective and pleasant.

Thank you

P.S.: From the screens, the user has used other software to embellish it even more: could the author describe the programs used? Thanks again

Thanks for the comment.

To beautify the operating system I used other software; I put the list below:

Explorer Patcher by valinet, Open-Shell-Menu, Traffic Monitor by zhongyang219 which can be found on Github;

then JimKing's XWidget (once installed look for: Symbo Weather, HTCHome and Graphics Clock Widget);

and then Winaero Tweaker that can be found on the Winaero.com site
(the latter has many features but in my case I only used it to have the traditional right-click menu and to be able to change the fonts in the Advanced Appearance section Settings);
on the net I found the Eras Bold ITC and Eras Demi ITC fonts that I liked and I wanted to set those in the operating system;

then the mouse cursors to choose from different colors in the collection: Oxygen Cursors by LAvalon on DeviantArt

Wallpaper: https://www.deviantart.com/vecchio02/art/Wallpaper-Favorites-960515511

Finally for the ORB (https://www.deviantart.com/vecchio02/art/Orb-960514679)

You need to be patient for the settings of each software.

Hi