PDA

View Full Version : Mouse over/hot tracking

Raiderman68
September 11th, 2022, 01:44 AM
I am looking for the setting in WSB that will change the text color when mousing over text in certain areas. My screenshots show reg editor, Computer management, and the details/ services tab of task manager. Is this something that can be changed?

Donkuz
September 11th, 2022, 05:11 AM
I am looking for the setting in WSB that will change the text color when mousing over text in certain areas. My screenshots show reg editor, Computer management, and the details/ services tab of task manager. Is this something that can be changed?
921629216392164 G Day Raiderman, OK you can't change this color it's a Default color that's hardwired into windows and won't change
:Peace:Cheerz!!

Raiderman68
September 11th, 2022, 01:50 PM
Thanks @Donkuz. I had a feeling that was the case. Other dark themes Ive tried did the same thing :(

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 11th, 2022, 08:07 PM

G Day Raiderman, OK you can't change this color it's a Default color that's hardwired into windows and won't change

Thanks @Donkuz. I had a feeling that was the case. Other dark themes Ive tried did the same thing :(
Windows 10 Light Mode > Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details

Windows 10 Light Mode > Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Property

Windows 10 Light Mode > Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Details View Default

Windows 10 Light Mode > Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Selected

Windows 10 Light Mode > Explorer & Shell > Explorer > Items View > ItemsView > Details > Selected Property

Raiderman68
September 11th, 2022, 11:54 PM
Thanks for replying Moonnique. It works fine in most windows, it does not in those areas I mentioned above.

J4M3SX019
September 12th, 2022, 07:40 AM
hi raiderman68 yeah i think those areas you mentioned cant be changed because its the default colors however the rest of the theme can be modified

Donkuz
September 12th, 2022, 07:45 AM
Hi Mate. Yeah, it's a pretty common and annoying glitch to try figure out if your not aware of it.
Devillinside pointed it out to me a long time ago while I was still just an apprentice learning how to Build Themes.