PDA

View Full Version : Copy warning

Raiderman68
October 6th, 2022, 11:56 PM
Can anyone tell me where the copy warning dialogue text locations are?

Donkuz
October 7th, 2022, 07:06 AM
Can anyone tell me where the copy warning dialogue text locations are?G Day Mate, hows it going? Long time no see lol. OK so you will find them in Styles/Taskdialogstyle
:Peace:Cheerz Mate!!

Raiderman68
October 7th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Thanks Donkuz! Built a Windows 7 rig, and really loving it. So much control over every aspect of the OS. I sure have missed it! Its actually fun!

Raiderman68
October 8th, 2022, 01:23 AM
While I've got you Donkuz...is there anyway to change caption sizes in windows 7? Ive tried to change margins, but it doesnt seem to change anything. I am trying to get the same look as I do on my Windows 10 theme. The close caption in windows 7 is longer, and more narrow. Trying to get the look of this pic

Donkuz
October 8th, 2022, 07:38 AM
While I've got you Donkuz...is there anyway to change caption sizes in windows 7? Ive tried to change margins, but it doesnt seem to change anything. I am trying to get the same look as I do on my Windows 10 theme. The close caption in windows 7 is longer, and more narrow. Trying to get the look of this pic

92213Hi Mate, I'm not really sure I've never worked on a w7 theme, I guess you can if you can find them in VSB if you can extract the buttons you want and import them to you w7 Theme. Let me know how you go Bro.

Raiderman68
October 8th, 2022, 12:50 PM
Ya, I took that screenshot from my windows 10 theme. Same dimensions, and margins but they look way different on windows 7.

Donkuz
October 8th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Hmm thats weird, maybe try looking at the margins for the top Frame and compare them with the w10 sizes

Raiderman68
October 8th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Sorry to bug you.....but......since you are here :) Its in the save as dialog
Do you know where this area is located?

Donkuz
October 8th, 2022, 09:24 PM
Try here I think, this is for W10 light and Dark Modes

Raiderman68
October 22nd, 2022, 01:27 AM
Figured out the caption sizing.... :) All you have to do is open a custom windows 7 theme like I did with Mr. Grims Zero-G theme. Blank images in aero dwm side of the tree, delete the main image in basic, create complete caption images including the glyph, and replace them. Its a lot of work, but hey thats why we do this right :) Sizing margins do nothing, everything is sized with content margins with the blank aero dwm side of the tree.