PDA

View Full Version : TOP GUN MAVERICK by Donkuz

Donkuz
November 27th, 2022, 06:56 AM
TOP GUN MAVERICK by Donkuz For W10 1903 - 22H2 only
Hi Guys, This is my own version of TOP GUN MAVERICK I Hope you like it all you TOP GUN Fans.
This Theme comes with 11 Full HD Action Wallpapers also a Rocketdock Launcher for your enjoyment
Special thanks to Razorsedge and Moonique for the Skyrim Icons I've used
#1 (virtualcustoms.net) (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/84626-7tsp-Skyrim-Steel-Icon-Pack-by-razorsedge-for-w10-19h1?p=346391&viewfull=1#post346391)
For the icons pm me if you cant find them here

Please leave Comments, Thanks and likes also I would like some Reputation Points for my efforts then Contact me by PM for a Copy if you would like one.

ArdentAA
November 27th, 2022, 09:29 AM
Another piece of great work of yours...looks really great..
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Raiderman68
November 27th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Very cool @Donkuz. Nicely done!

Neroon
November 28th, 2022, 02:46 PM
Great Work Donkuz.

Donkuz
November 29th, 2022, 12:35 PM
Thanks Guys, Im really glad you all like it. I haven't posted anything for a while to share, I been honing my skills and learnt how to make Rainmeters for my themes to give them extra spark. Its good to feel appreciated again and productive on here with the community that got me started.
:Peace:Cheerz!!

Raiderman68
November 30th, 2022, 01:36 AM
I wish I was as creative. All Ive done is port the same theme...Lots of copy and pasting :D

zbigniew59
November 30th, 2022, 06:37 AM
Very beautiful.
You have shown high class and skills again.

:allgood::loving:

easel
November 30th, 2022, 03:15 PM
Looks awesome dude am a mass top gun lover!! defo looks cool!!:loving::happy::peace:

claude96
December 4th, 2022, 06:04 PM
Great themes as allways, very nice work my friend :Smile::Smile::Smile:

Donkuz
December 5th, 2022, 09:50 AM
Thanks Guys Im really Glad you like it
:Peace:Enjoy!!

MAGI
December 18th, 2022, 04:53 AM
Awesome Share Keep it Up. . . .

horusace
December 18th, 2022, 08:37 PM
Amazing theme wow 👍😍

Delphin2019
December 24th, 2022, 04:47 AM
Graet Theme its Wonderful Thank You MB

Donkuz
December 27th, 2022, 05:18 AM
Thanks For all your likes Comments and REP Points Guys and Gals, I am glad you like it all you Top Gun Fans.
:Peace:Cheerz!!

Mr GRiM
June 9th, 2023, 12:33 PM
Can you send me a link to your theme, want to see if I can port it to Windows 11, should be a good one.

Donkuz
June 9th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Can you send me a link to your theme, want to see if I can port it to Windows 11, should be a good one. Thanks Mate I sent you a PM. I cant wait to see how it turns out for W11
:peace:Cheerz!!

Neroon
June 9th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Donkuz.

Really good theme here bud, love the borders and start orbs the best, very interested to see what Mr GRiM Win 11 Port looks like.

Mr GRiM
June 12th, 2023, 06:38 AM
OK so not exactly what I had planned for this theme, it was a bit of a challenge but I think it turned out OK, thanks for letting me have a go at it Donkuz, please alter it as much as you like and make a proper post for it if you like.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pp8lxpkccdk3x04/Top+Gun+Maverick.7z/file

Here is my latest version of WSB for Windows 11, Import your theme and apply the "Windows 11 DWM Import Fix" stylehack and then save your theme, you can only test the theme after you first save it, not sure why it needs to do that but otherwise it will just close WSB, also make sure make regular backups of any themes in case wsb closes when saving and corrupts the msstyles.

You may want to make a shortcut to where the test files are saved in "C:\ProgramData\Windows Style Builder\Testing" it's also a good idea to unhide the ProgramData folder if for some reason you get a black screen while testing, I have found that if you can get in to the Windows recovery and open a CMP prompt you can then open regedit and from there you can access your file system if you select import and show all files, then delete the testing folder and resume back to windows and you can recover your windows installation, if you do not do this then you may have to reinstall your OS.

Always test new themes on A VM, after you have a successful import you can also use the theme on Windows 10, This version of WSB supports Windows 10 and 11, you can edit, test and save your themes on Windows 10, I have done this myself as it is more stable and also I kept getting Bluescreens when using Photoshop on the VM.

Donkuz
June 12th, 2023, 03:11 PM
Looks very good. The Borders are better than i thought they would be using BasicThemer 2, good work Mr GRiM.

Donkuz.

I am getting on in years bud (old Eyes), so would it be ok if i changed the text colour of the Theme, to a vivid Bright Blue, so as all text stands out more, cheers.I cant see why not, you can personalize it for your own use if you need to, I really don't mind.

Donkuz
June 12th, 2023, 03:46 PM
Well Done Mr GRiMM Thankyou mate it really looks Great man, Im impressed. You done a Great job with the Borders, now thats what I call skill, your a legend Bro. I cant wait to use your W11 WSB Thanks for That man.
Cheerz!!:peace:Thanks again Bro

Neroon
June 17th, 2023, 01:42 PM
Thankyou Donkuz.

Thanks to Donkuz and MR GRiM. Here is a TOPGUN Maverick Variant, for those like me , who have very old eyes and need the text to stand out, also a big shout out to my mate J4M3SX019Who has the skillset to complete the work done, thank you.

creator
July 3rd, 2023, 09:28 AM
Greatjob Mr Grim :applouse: its a long time i used WSB

creator
July 3rd, 2023, 09:32 AM
Very cool @Donkuz. Nicely done! :applouse::applouse: