PDA

View Full Version : StartAllBack 3.6 Preveiw and custom theme

tistou77
February 4th, 2023, 06:27 PM
Hello

With this latest version, SAB interferes with the custom theme, for example with the progress bar of hard drives, you can see the post here

https://msfn.org/board/topic/183013-startallback-for-windows-11/?do=findComment&comment=1237416

Do you have the same problem ?

Thanks

tistou77
February 4th, 2023, 06:41 PM
In fact, SAB "overwrites" Aero.msstyles file
Since I had kept the default name for my theme (no modification to do), I have to modify the name of the file Aero.msstyles file by another

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
February 5th, 2023, 03:52 PM
hello and why you need to change your default windows 11 theme?
i do not recommend any changes of this default windows 11 theme to beginners because this default theme using some digitally signatures
and this signatures can be deleted by windows style builder after saving
just save your theme as a custom theme with custom name and this theme can be used from personalize menu
if you have some problems with StartAllBack 3.6 Preview its just because this is only the Preview (beta version)
just stay on the last stabled version of StartAllBack 3.5.7 and avoid of many problems with your system (black screen) .etc

tistou77
February 6th, 2023, 10:52 AM
Hello

Thanks for your answer
I modified the theme (aero.msstyles) with WSB, and kept the name aero for the file (integrated into the ISO, I have the theme as soon as Windows is installed), and no need to have several themes
I've been doing this since the 1st build of Windows 10

For SAB 3.6 preview, I learned that SAB interferes with the default theme file (aero.msstyles), for that I need to change the file name