PDA

View Full Version : [HELP]Replace Start Orb Image in Msstyles give black square on hover

NettixCode
June 8th, 2023, 03:11 PM
hello .. i was try to change start orb image from theme msstyle with my own image use restorator ..
i was replace all image from TaskBarPearl with same size and extention .png .. it running well after i active the theme ..

but the problem is when mouse cursor hover to start orb it give an black screen like this :

what wrong with this ? im sure i was replace all related image .. did i miss something ? are there another image i need to change ? also i was try to replace back with original image and it run normally ..

this black hover only happen when i change the start button image with my own image .. or there is special methode to create start orb image png ?

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 8th, 2023, 05:47 PM
hello .. i was try to change start orb image from theme msstyle with my own image use restorator ..
i was replace all image from TaskBarPearl with same size and extention .png .. it running well after i active the theme ..

but the problem is when mouse cursor hover to start orb it give an black screen like this :

what wrong with this ? im sure i was replace all related image .. did i miss something ? are there another image i need to change ? also i was try to replace back with original image and it run normally ..

this black hover only happen when i change the start button image with my own image .. or there is special methode to create start orb image png ?
the easiest way is to open the StartAllBack (w11) or StartIsBack (w10) application
go to the taskbar section and select the start orb you want to use
if you want to add a picture, click on the green add button
images can be added or removed
there are many more applications for simply changing the start orb
this will prevent the black background on the png image

NettixCode
June 9th, 2023, 05:24 AM
the easiest way is to open the StartAllBack (w11) or StartIsBack (w10) application
go to the taskbar section and select the start orb you want to use
if you want to add a picture, click on the green add button
images can be added or removed
there are many more applications for simply changing the start orb
this will prevent the black background on the png image

I was use StartIsback and it work great but in this case I wanna change the default start orb from theme msstyles, so if sometime I didnt want to use startisback the start orb will show the custom orb from msstyles.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 9th, 2023, 10:01 PM
I was use StartIsback and it work great but in this case I wanna change the default start orb from theme msstyles, so if sometime I didnt want to use startisback the start orb will show the custom orb from msstyles.
or please upload here your theme file with start orb for me

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBar > Aero > Start Button > Small Icons Start Button

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBar > Aero > Start Button > Large Icons Start Button

NettixCode
June 10th, 2023, 07:02 AM
or please upload here your theme file with start orb for me

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBar > Aero > Start Button > Small Icons Start Button

Taskbar & System Tray > TaskBar > Aero > Start Button > Large Icons Start Button

what software that you used? WSB ?
here attach theme file wanna to edit ..

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
June 10th, 2023, 07:43 AM
what software that you used? WSB ?
here attach theme file wanna to edit ..
Windows themes imported for Windows 10 or 11 are adapted for the StartIsBack or StartAllBack application
that's why I never used this default start orb
I tried more than 20 themes and every single one has this gray glitch
that's why the start orb for the StartAllBack application is added to the themes as a Extras in the Start Orb Folder/Explorer
this will prevent this gray background image
start ob can be changed with free Classic Shell app
https://www.classicshell.net (https://www.classicshell.net)

NettixCode
June 10th, 2023, 10:24 AM
Windows themes imported for Windows 10 or 11 are adapted for the StartIsBack or StartAllBack application
that's why I never used this default start orb
I tried more than 20 themes and every single one has this gray glitch
that's why the start orb for the StartAllBack application is added to the themes as a Extras in the Start Orb Folder/Explorer
this will prevent this gray background image
start ob can be changed with free Classic Shell app
https://www.classicshell.net (https://www.classicshell.net)
ahh i see.. i was try classicshell before .. but more better use startisback couse classic shell is execute as start up application .. it not directly shown when windows started .. it show original start orb 1st before classicshell apps is running..
i have created one application to for start button orb ,, but not 100% complete yet .. it still go behind taskbar sometimes when i click on taskbar ..
thanks anyway for your help .. ill continue to research for my project later ..