PDA

View Full Version : Permissions and more

Erin
July 28th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone:

After 5 very hard years, my mom :loving::loving::loving:passed away last week. This is the reason because I had no time for nothing more than her-my son-my job.

I need to thank you all every minute that I could get for myself (that I spent here) along these years.

VC has been my refuge and reliefe from pain, and porting themes made me focused and forget, for a few moments, day by day, all the bad moments.

So, you're not only "a simple web" or "nicks" for me.

Now, when I can make my own life again, I`m feeling free to ask permission to VC for posting all W7 old themes-ports that I kept for me these years, and try to return to VC a little part of what you have given me.

And Thanks a million for been here, because your work means much more than a work :love:

claude96
July 29th, 2023, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone:

After 5 very hard years, my mom :loving::loving::loving:passed away last week. This is the reason because I had no time for nothing more than her-my son-my job.

I need to thank you all every minute that I could get for myself (that I spent here) along these years.

VC has been my refuge and reliefe from pain, and porting themes made me focused and forget, for a few moments, day by day, all the bad moments.

So, you're not only "a simple web" or "nicks" for me.

Now, when I can make my own life again, I`m feeling free to ask permission to VC for posting all W7 old themes-ports that I kept for me these years, and try to return to VC a little part of what you have given me.

And Thanks a million for been here, because your work means much more than a work :love:

my condolence to you on the loss of your mom, maybe take a break first to feel what you need to feel, again my condolence to you on the loss of your mom.

chevy350
July 30th, 2023, 01:15 AM
So sorry for your loss :love:

Neroon
July 30th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Very Sorry For Your Loss.

Erin
August 3rd, 2023, 11:18 AM
my condolence to you on the loss of your mom, maybe take a break first to feel what you need to feel, again my condolence to you on the loss of your mom.

Thhanks a million, claude 96 (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/356645-claude96) :loving:

Erin
August 3rd, 2023, 11:20 AM
So sorry for your loss :love:

Thanks a lot, chevy350 (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/212402-chevy350) :loving:

Erin
August 3rd, 2023, 11:23 AM
Very Sorry For Your Loss.

Thanks very much, Neroon (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/295333-Neroon) :loving:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
August 4th, 2023, 06:47 PM
:sad:my condolences, I am sorry for your loss
I am very glad that you are back after a long time
I noticed that a couple of old themes have already been ported to Windows 11
you have done a really great job
I really respect people like you, so very welcome back to our team but now as VC Moderator:girl:

Erin
August 7th, 2023, 08:26 PM
:sad:my condolences, I am sorry for your loss
I am very glad that you are back after a long time
I noticed that a couple of old themes have already been ported to Windows 11
you have done a really great job
I really respect people like you, so very welcome back to our team but now as VC Moderator:girl:

Thanks a million, Moon :loving:
I'm the one who thanks you for being here, teaching us
, and working for a legion of people, sacrificing your free time.

I'm still busy, trying to picking up my mom's things :loving::loving:, but I hope to get more free time from now on, and to be a good moderator (I'm so scared :worried:)

Thanks a ton for so much Moon :love: