PDA

View Full Version : STEALTH BLUE for Windows 11 21H2-23H2++

Erin
August 3rd, 2023, 12:13 PM
STEALTH BLUE

For Windows 11 21h2-23h2++

BY

ONE MAN ARMY (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/54667-STEALTH-BLUE?highlight=Stealth)

Installing themes on Windows 11:

Some Tools You May Need

UltraUxThemePatcher

BasicThemer

StartAllBack (https://www.startallback.com/)

(Maybe you'd like to install Moonique's StartAllBack Fix Font and Color)

(Remember to change Personalize color to BLACK, and choose backgound. This port was specially dificult for me-It was a nightmare :amazed:- , so maybe has some little bugs (I was not able to "get up" explprer frame buttons as I wanted, a.e.). but It's perfectly functional)

I take no responsibility for anyone that bricks their system, use custom themes at your own risk

DOWNLOAD

chevy350
August 3rd, 2023, 12:40 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do these for win11 :money:

Neroon
August 4th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Thank you for this.

Erin
August 7th, 2023, 10:32 PM
Thanks for taking the time to do these for win11 :money:

:happy:You're most welcome chevy350 (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/212402-chevy350) !!

Erin
August 7th, 2023, 10:34 PM
Thank you for this.

You're welcome:happy: Neroon (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/295333-Neroon) !!

ThePlot911
September 25th, 2023, 02:08 AM
This is my best theme all time and I've been at it since Win XP !
--
Thanx a whole lot for this piece of art. :Smile:
--
Everything works. Winrar, Gimp, Task Manager, Control Panel, Mobility Center, Rainmeter, Context Menus, VLC, Qbittorrent, Media Player Classic etc... All take on the theme skin perfectly.
--
The only bug is still with sleep or sign out-sign in, where many windows revert to light mode. The only fix is to reboot. It's been an issue for me for almost a decade with any themes on Win10 and Win11. Maybe someone has a fix ?
--
The pop-up window to RUN Programs (Windows' key + R) is totally off. Am I the only one with this issue ?
--
I've also noticed that some text on some rare windows is unreadable because it's black text on black background. For example, the Date and Time window (showing the clock) from the control panel and the Rainmeter Manager, both have this issue.
--
Altogether, they're all minor details. I would love to make it perfect but Stealth Blue is still my best theme out there and I've tried them all.
--
Thank you again. You're the King !

--

Erin
September 25th, 2023, 05:51 PM
This is my best theme all time and I've been at it since Win XP !
--
Thanx a whole lot for this piece of art. :Smile:
--
Everything works. Winrar, Gimp, Task Manager, Control Panel, Mobility Center, Rainmeter, Context Menus, VLC, Qbittorrent, Media Player Classic etc... All take on the theme skin perfectly.
--
The only bug is still with sleep or sign out-sign in, where many windows revert to light mode. The only fix is to reboot. It's been an issue for me for almost a decade with any themes on Win10 and Win11. Maybe someone has a fix ?
--
The pop-up window to RUN Programs (Windows' key + R) is totally off. Am I the only one with this issue ?
--
I've also noticed that some text on some rare windows is unreadable because it's black text on black background. For example, the Date and Time window (showing the clock) from the control panel and the Rainmeter Manager, both have this issue.
--
Altogether, they're all minor details. I would love to make it perfect but Stealth Blue is still my best theme out there and I've tried them all.
--
Thank you again. You're the King !

--

You're most welcome ThePlot911 (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/365723-ThePlot911)

.- About WINDOWS +R, I don't know what's the problem, because mine works perctly with all my themes, included STEALTH :worried:

.- About that dark text in control panel-clock, yes: the problem comes with the original theme. To correct it I'll need some time

.- And for the theme color before sleep, ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡 (https://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/175485-%E3%83%9F%E0%AE%B1%D1%B3%D1%B3%D5%B2%D5%B2%C4%AF%D5%A6%D5%BE%E0%AA%A6%E5%BD%A1) has the solution HERE (https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/88733-Sleep-Mode-crashes-theme-on-wake-Win11?p=359604#post359604) :Smile:

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 05:10 AM
After restart the blue borders in file explorer are gone and the blue border on the top of the volume is missing also, is there a solution for this?

Neroon
December 26th, 2023, 12:06 PM
After restart the blue borders in file explorer are gone and the blue border on the top of the volume is missing also, is there a solution for this?

You do have Basic Themer 2 Running as Admin at Start Up as this could be the reason your Explorer Borders are missing after a reboot

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 01:27 PM
Thanks for reply, I did installed BasicThemer2 .exe, but how can I add this to? Start up? It's not in my programs, Thank you

J4M3SX019
December 26th, 2023, 01:46 PM
hi mate you need to go to this AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup place there

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 01:48 PM
Should I copy BasicThemer2.exe in that folder?

Neroon
December 26th, 2023, 01:50 PM
Thanks for reply, I did installed BasicThemer2 .exe, but how can I add this to? Start up? It's not in my programs, Thank you

Extract BasicThemer2 exe from the Rar file and right click on it and run as Administrator, your Borders should now be fixed, i always do this Manually as some programs will only work if its deactivated.

You can always automate this by putting the file in your Start Menu, Click Start >All Programs > StartUp . This way it will run automatically with Start up.

Like i say , i do not let it run by itself at start up as it is only 2 clicks to do it manually , and i can choose to update other programs without issue before i run it.

J4M3SX019
December 26th, 2023, 01:57 PM
yes only copy the basicthemer app into that folder nothing else then once you restart a popup should appear for admin rights click yes

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 02:06 PM
Thank you, I have one more thing with this theme, how do I fix that? Look at the picture, windows on the task bar are blank93369

Neroon
December 26th, 2023, 02:10 PM
Thank you, I have one more thing with this theme, how do I fix that? Look at the picture, windows on the task bar are blank93369

I keep getting "Invalid Attachment" so can not see what you mean.

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 02:26 PM
I have inserted a picture, but it's showing as an attachment, I was trying to show you taskbar icons, when I place mouse pointer on the open taskbar icon is showing me black blank window. With other themes I don't have that problem, and it shows what is open in that program. I had the same problem years ago on my Windows 10 with another theme.

J4M3SX019
December 26th, 2023, 02:31 PM
hi yeah it does that sometimes just use another theme with it working and then use the custom theme that you was using to see if it works

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 02:38 PM
STEALTH BLUE for Windows 11 works fine, it must be this theme problem. I had this problem on Windows 10, and I remember someone fixed it for me, it was working after all.

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 04:46 PM
Now I remember it was you who fixed that theme a couple of years ago, it was "Special Edition SE" theme for Windows 10, that theme had exactly the same problem.

J4M3SX019
December 26th, 2023, 05:19 PM
hi mate let me port the theme again and see whats going on this will be for w11

Artkol
December 26th, 2023, 05:23 PM
Thank you

J4M3SX019
December 26th, 2023, 06:07 PM
hi mate ok ive ported the theme to w11 all is working fine i will send link via pm

jbalan
June 13th, 2024, 12:12 PM
Thank you for your hard work