PDA

View Full Version : Encounter In The Deep Desert

Elond
November 23rd, 2023, 06:17 PM
Hey guys,how's it going?
Man, it's been ages since I posted anything here on the forum, huh? haha
Lately,my life's been a wild ride busy, stressed and a bit bummed out. That's why I vanished from the design world for a bit.
I thought I could come back, sling some cool stuff more often, but the adult life sucks sometimes -.-

Anyway, today I decided to share this dope wallpaper I stumbled upon on Reddit.
Hope y'all dig it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a more regular comeback to the forum soon ^.^

● Size:
1920x1200

● Credits:
- Artur Sadlos (Reddit)

● Preview ●

Elond
November 25th, 2023, 01:15 AM
post successfully edited FINALLY!

Donkuz
November 25th, 2023, 01:36 AM
Hey guys,how's it going?
Man, it's been ages since I posted anything here on the forum, huh? haha
Lately,my life's been a wild ride busy, stressed and a bit bummed out. That's why I vanished from the design world for a bit.
I thought I could come back, sling some cool stuff more often, but the adult life sucks sometimes -.-

Anyway, today I decided to share this dope wallpaper I stumbled upon on Reddit.
Hope y'all dig it. Who knows, maybe I'll make a more regular comeback to the forum soon ^.^

● Size:
1920x1200

● Credits:
- Artur Sadlos (Reddit)

● Preview ●

Hi Elond, Its good to see you back again, yeah life sux's sometimes and we all need to take time out for it and get things sorted out and then we can take the time to relax and do what we like best. Ive been dealing with a lot of lifes problems too so I know what you mean, so my creative juices have been on hold and I haven't Created any new Themes for a while now but will get back to it soon. I cant wait to see some of your Own Creations again and show us what you got Mate.
:peace:Cheerz!!

Elond
November 25th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Hi Elond, Its good to see you back again, yeah life sux's sometimes and we all need to take time out for it and get things sorted out and then we can take the time to relax and do what we like best. Ive been dealing with a lot of lifes problems too so I know what you mean, so my creative juices have been on hold and I haven't Created any new Themes for a while now but will get back to it soon. I cant wait to see some of your Own Creations again and show us what you got Mate.

yeap bro,sometime life sucks -.-
this is not yet my "official" return to the forum,lately I'm out of patience and a bit upset with life =|
But as soon as I get organized and things get better, I intend to take a lot of cool projects out of the drawer that go far beyond wallpapers o/

so stay tuned guys =DD

ValBones
November 26th, 2023, 09:08 PM
yeap bro,sometime life sucks -.-
this is not yet my "official" return to the forum,lately I'm out of patience and a bit upset with life =|
But as soon as I get organized and things get better, I intend to take a lot of cool projects out of the drawer that go far beyond wallpapers o/

so stay tuned guys =DD

I can quite relate with this, stresses in life constantly kill my motivation to do pretty much anything. :(
I hope you can find yours soon, and be inspired to create once more!
but please don't over-push yourself of course, everyone works at their own pace.

Neroon
November 27th, 2023, 02:50 PM
Hi Elond.

I hear you bud, right now things are very bad for me, my Vascular Parkinsonism Dementia is Raging these last weeks, making things very difficult. My much loved Bespoke PC with all my customization themes etc.. all gone, i did have backups for a lot of things, but not everything, so lost a lot of lovely Theme stuff and more.

Hears to all of us, who is not having a great time lately, How does that 80s song Go "Things Can Only Get Better". I wish all forum members who are not having the best of times, All The Very Best. Feel lost without my PC and the courier is already 2 days late bringing the new one, i could have driven from the depot myself in 40 mins, but still waiting.

Elond
November 27th, 2023, 06:00 PM
I can quite relate with this, stresses in life constantly kill my motivation to do pretty much anything. :(
I hope you can find yours soon, and be inspired to create once more!
but please don't over-push yourself of course, everyone works at their own pace.

Thank you for your kind words o/
lately it's been very difficult for me but I'll still get over it all...

Elond
November 27th, 2023, 06:04 PM
Hi Elond.

I hear you bud, right now things are very bad for me, my Vascular Parkinsonism Dementia is Raging these last weeks, making things very difficult. My much loved Bespoke PC with all my customization themes etc.. all gone, i did have backups for a lot of things, but not everything, so lost a lot of lovely Theme stuff and more.

Hears to all of us, who is not having a great time lately, How does that 80s song Go "Things Can Only Get Better". I wish all forum members who are not having the best of times, All The Very Best. Feel lost without my PC and the courier is already 2 days late bringing the new one, i could have driven from the depot myself in 40 mins, but still waiting.

I really appreciate your kindness too, I hope things get better for all of us :x