Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

Black Glass Aero

Black Glass Aero Windows 7 Theme

OK this is my first theme using Full Glass and I hope it works well for everyone and you don't find any major bugs and I would like to give special thanks to Razorsedge for helping me with the wallpapers!!

Features Include:

1. Black Glass Aero Theme

2. Full Glass Blue icons with installers

3. System clock Mod

4. Media Player Skin

5. Blue Task Manager

6. Full Glass mod (by phantommenace2020)

7. Eurostile Font Pack

This font is not compatible with some languages and characters, for people having this problem who have already downloaded the theme please use this msstyles to replace the one in your pack

I have uploaded this theme as just the theme and also another one with everything all in one pack.

Download From Mediafire

For a Tutorial on how to install themes please go here https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...video-tutorial

Information
    To have your taskbar centered like in the image above.

All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and them make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.

You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options now repeat all those steps(you can use the same blank folder again) and place the blank toolbars on either side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.

Once you have it where you want lock the taskbar again (note that it move a little when you lock the taskbar so some fine tuning may be needed), and now you have a centered Taskbar.

If you like you can also make the blank folder hidden to remove it from view.

NOTE
    Taskbar will not display the middle part of the bar if you have your options set to never combine.

Always combine, hide labels should be selected.

Also if you are using any extra Toolbars you need to make sure they are displaying small icons, but only if you have them all on a single row, if you have your taskbar expanded to 2 bars it will display normally again.

Information
    Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...er-by-SumoSoft

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...cher-0.2.1.1.1

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; October 1st, 2012 at 10:17 AM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Thread Information