Thread: VIRTUAL CUSTOMS

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

VIRTUAL CUSTOMS

Proudly present my theme VIRTUAL CUSTOMS this theme has been major updated and aside from the task bar and frames everything was remade I hope you like it! P.S. I ike to thank big v and especially nofx1994 he helped me quite a bit also like to thank mr.grim and hacktheplanet and greenex and the maker of the sound pack and Scrollbars for all glass themes by OctogunSalata
    https://octogunsalata.deviantart.com/art ... -160839103
    and anyone else i may of forgot really thank you all i would have not got this theme the way i wanted if it wasn't for you so thanks so very much!Now for what the theme Includes:
    Shell32 Replacement Images
    Start Menu User Pic Frame
    Windows Theme Installer
    Black Glass Enhanced
    explorerframe.dlIncludes:
    Shell32 Replacement Images
    explorerframe.dll
    5 System Icons by mr.grim

4X Wallpapers by nofx1994 thanks bro!
    Cursors by mauam (Pre-Installed)My thanks!
    Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.)

Attachment 42103

Attachment 42010

ENJOY...
    ~A n d - P l e a s e - D o n t - S t e a l - M y - W o r k~

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bigcyco1; December 7th, 2014 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Updated fix a few bugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: VIRTUAL CUSTOMS

hallo bigcyco,
    thank you for your answer, i will try to get advice from nofx1994.
    What i want is to change this boring taskbar in the default aero of win 7. its only a line without nothing. what me inspired is the creative looking of your line and i saw others here in the forum.
    so, what i did first, i just copied the tow images 899 and 900 from the msstyle file with restorator. than i changed the 899 bitmap with a view filters in xnview. and what i believe, you have to put more images together to get a wonderfull line. ok, what i first wanted to know is, how can you make it possible to see this newly created image in your taskbar. i tried to assign it in restorator back, but nothing happens after saving the new msstyle and restart the system. there must be other files relevant for this. have you any advice ?

thank you very much, if you have more tips about that, just put yout answer here, if you have time.

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quote Originally Posted by [url=https://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=32445#p32445
    vceu » Today, 1:42 pm[/url]]hallo bigcyco,
    thank you for your answer, i will try to get advice from nofx1994.
    What i want is to change this boring taskbar in the default aero of win 7. its only a line without nothing. what me inspired is the creative looking of your line and i saw others here in the forum.
    so, what i did first, i just copied the tow images 899 and 900 from the msstyle file with restorator. than i changed the 899 bitmap with a view filters in xnview. and what i believe, you have to put more images together to get a wonderfull line. ok, what i first wanted to know is, how can you make it possible to see this newly created image in your taskbar. i tried to assign it in restorator back, but nothing happens after saving the new msstyle and restart the system. there must be other files relevant for this. have you any advice ?

thank you very much, if you have more tips about that, just put yout answer here, if you have time.
    yeah ask nofx1994 hes not around today but he'll help you i rarely use Restorator2007 i use ADOBE_PHOTOSHOP_CS5_EXTENDED_EDITION to create my images and then i compile msstyle and save msstyle using Windows 7 Style Builder and how can you make it possible to see these newly created images in your taskbar.Again I use Windows 7 Style Builder found here just make sure you get the most current version of the program https://www.vistastylebuilder.com/download.html it's not free though it cost around 23.00 u.s. dollars i can' recall exact amount if you get that program i can help you but using Restorator2007 :afraid: you better off asking nofx1994 also you might like looking at these links for very good info viewforum.php?f=190 viewtopic.php?f=63&t=2139 P.S. to save your own custom made theme you do it as follows:

first test your theme in windows style builder or vista style builder which ever you have if it works then OK. Now save it to your desktop. Rename it to whatever you want to. Create a new folder on your desktop, and give it the same name. Open that folder and create another new folder inside that one. Rename it also to the same name. (Make sure that the name is exactly the same!)

Now paste your .msstyle file into the second folder you created.

Copy one of your existing themes's .theme file and paste it into the first folder you renamed. Rename that to your themes name. Open that .theme file with notepad (Right click and open with notepad) Inside the notepad file you will see places with the original themes name. All those names you have to change to your themes name. Exactly the same. Save it. In there you will also see paths to your cursors and wallpapers. Take note of these. You now have to open the second folder you created. (The one with your .msstyle file inside.) in here create a wallpaper folder (Make sure it has the same name as inside your .theme file. Take the en-US folder as well as the Shell folder from the same theme you took the .theme file. Open the en-US folder and rename the .msstyles.mui in there to the same name as your themes name. Remember that the file extensions must remain at the back. Save. The Shell folder you can leave the same.

So on your desktop you will now have a folder that says (I will just give it a name) Blue Gloom. When you open this folder you will have another folder that says Blue Gloom. Also you will have your Blue Gloom.theme file there. Open the Blue Gloom folder. In there you will have a wallpaper folder (With your wallpapers inside. Names the same as what it is in the Blue Gloom.theme file.) You will have your Blue Gloom.msstyle file, the en-US and Shell folders.

Double check that all your names are 100% the same everywhere. (The theme will not work if just one error!) Check that all the names in the Blue Gloom.theme file is Blue Gloom, and that the paths to your wallpapers are correct and that the names are the same as in the wallpaper folder.

Done. Now paste the Blue Gloom.theme file and the Blue Gloom folder into your C:\Windows\Resources\Themes folder and check it!

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, thank you very much again for your reply. i tried this yesterday what you explained me , but forgot to edit the .theme file to change it :grim: how stupid from me. well allright i will try it again later and hope all goes well. first i read the topics again which you adviced me. i am sure i will post again here. till there, see you later

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quote Originally Posted by [url=https://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=32567#p32567
    vceu » Feb 22nd, 2011, 10:55 am[/url]]ok, thank you very much again for your reply. i tried this yesterday what you explained me , but forgot to edit the .theme file to change it :grim: how stupid from me. well allright i will try it again later and hope all goes well. first i read the topics again which you adviced me. i am sure i will post again here. till there, see you later
    o.k. bud that's fine you can keep me updated good luck my friend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

VC Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hallo again,
    meanwhile i was able to use my own theme in the way described. the only thing is, that the theme crashes the desktop windows manager DWM, if i start the theme automatically with windows. if i load it, when my system is started yet, there are no problems. i tried this with windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
    i resized all images in the DWM section of WSB to their original sites to avoid problems from this site. perhaps the taskbar image has too much colours in it and for that you cannot use it in aeromode,
    any advice, would be glad, to hear from you.
    i send the taskbar image as an add

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Quote Originally Posted by [url=https://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=33601#p33601
    vceu » Today, 4:58 am[/url]]hallo again,
    meanwhile i was able to use my own theme in the way described. the only thing is, that the theme crashes the desktop windows manager DWM, if i start the theme automatically with windows. if i load it, when my system is started yet, there are no problems. i tried this with windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
    i resized all images in the DWM section of WSB to their original sites to avoid problems from this site. perhaps the taskbar image has too much colours in it and for that you cannot use it in aeromode,
    any advice, would be glad, to hear from you.
    i send the taskbar image as an add
    Hi my friend i am not sure of your problem that is very strange i never heard of or had that issue i am going to ask mr.grim and nofx1994 if they can tell me about your problem i have asked a couple other guys that make themes and they never heard of or had same problem as you either so but i am still going to ask nofx1994 and mr.grim to see maybe they can help P.S. That task bar images are not anything to do your problem just so you knoW and i see you like this image it's from my scar face theme task bar it's cool you can use it i don't mind at all but to make those images into a complete task bar change the images that are blue from 800 x55 to something like 300 x40 or 500 x40 i think it look better and line up right and for the green image you modded that needs to be re size to something like 300 x40 this i' am telling imo it don't half be the sizes i am telling you o.k. bud
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information