USB Security Utilities is a freeware portable app which will vaccinates & disinfects your USB drive. It also helps you manage files and make backups. It includes a virus scanner, file backup, suspicious file seeker, vaccine or device immunization function.

[attachment=0:i6c4zoj9]usb-security-utilities.png[/attachment:i6c4zoj9]

This lightweight utility can help you to maximize the security of the data in your portable memory drive, such as USB sticks, portable hard drives, memory cards, etc, by handling various functions in one single window.

Features:

* Allows you to view device information, such as total size, used space and file system, and can change the label of your drive.
* It can search malware with 3 kinds of analysis: standard (based on virus signatures), generic and New Technology, which looks for executables based on a series of attributes.
* Allows to immunize folders of common malwares, like RECYCLER, MsoCache and ice, also the Autorun.inf, giving a better protection against other software, like Panda Vaccine.
* It can explore the files on the device, and in base of the attributes it can give a risk level.
* Makes backups of your files, and later it can restore them.

The installer will simply extract the portable .exe file to the folder destination of your choice.

The first thing you will have to do is to click on Configuracion tab and change the language from the default Spanish to Emglish.

[dl:i6c4zoj9]https://www.mediafire.com/?rjwhnehe6g8yz6t[/dl:i6c4zoj9]