Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

Toxic

PRESENTING FOR WINDOWS 7......TOXIC!!

I know it's been a while but I promise you it's worth the wait for this amazing fully skinned theme, that will totally change the appearance of your windows 7 OS.

Every effort was made to make sure every part of this theme is fully usable and has been extensively tested to make sure you are getting the best product possible.

If you are not satisfied or find a problem that needs fixing please let me know and I will do my best to fix your problem.

This theme will come in 2 parts, you can purchase just the theme from the VC Shop, which comes with an easy to use installer that also includes a new logon screen and Theme Resource Changer to change the Start Button, Explorer navigation buttons and Control Panel Navigation panes.

The second part of the theme is posted here for free download and will require 7tsp to install, the second part of the theme includes all the icons, windows media player skin, IE8 skin, Task Manager mod and many other changes.

The Reason for doing it this way is to keep 7tsp free for everyone to use and the other premiums theme will also be updated soon and will also be in 2 parts.

The ToXic theme extras can be installed or uninstalled using 7tsp found here

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look here

Theme Includes:

Toxic Theme
    Toxic Icons
    System Clock
    Shell32 Control panel images
    MAX Glass Cursors
    Toxic Sound Scheme
    ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod
    System Properties Logo
    Getting Started top Pane
    Games Menu Preview Pane
    New WEI index images with square borders
    wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
    New Fonts Eurostile, Micrograma
    Theme Resource Changer
    And much more!!

This theme is available for FREE!! in our VC Shop

Download the Toxic Theme and 7tsp icons and extras

Theme Download
    Toxic_Premium_Theme.7z

Extras Download

Information
    When using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Theme Installs and the Theme Pack Extras were tested on my x86 VM and my main x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine and both installed without any problems.

WARNING
    If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Information
    Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher

UxStyle Core

Bonus Live Folder PSD to make your own custom Icons.
    Toxic Live Folder.7z

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Last edited by Mr GRiM; February 27th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Thread Information