The Sci-Fighter

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    434 Thread(s)

Sex:

Win 7 Theme Installer 1.0.1.1 by ~Maksl5

Attachment 38600

Here is the Final version of the Windows 7 Theme Installer !!!

Functions:
    - Install Windows 7 Themes easily and fast !
    - Browse the .wthmi theme that is created by an Themes Creator or by yourself, open it and only click on Install and done !
    - It has an automatically update function, so your program is up-to-date when there are improvements !
    - You can easily double click on a .wthmi file to open and install it !
    - If you want to install a theme easily, use the included Windows 7 Theme Installer Builder to build your .wthmi files easily and fast ! Only drag and drop the systemfiles into the prepared fields, browse a location to save the generated .wthmi file and if you want install it directly from the builder !
    Here is a video-tutorial to build your own .wthmi files !
    - In Windows 7 Theme Installer click on the right arrow to expand the window and show a list of all installed Themes. Select one to apply it ! Or if you want to delete Themes just select the Theme to delete and click on Delete. Done !
    - Restore your original windows files, with the Restore Default Theme and Systemfiles button. For this to work you must have all original windows files in the system directory, when Windows 7 Theme Installer starts the first time ! Otherwise every time you click the Restore to default... button, the systemfiles will be not restored to the original files, but to the files you had in the system at this time !
    - It creates also backups on every theme apply ! look into the folder named backup. It's inside the program folder !

------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

[1.0.1.1]:
    - Fixed several bugs with opening a .wthmi file from explorer and other bugs

[1.0.1.0] :
    - Added a new function to see the 20th newest .wthmi themes, that are on the Windows 7 Theme Installer Server. For this function to work, sure you need a internet connection. The max. height when it is expanded is 800px. You can zap between the themes and choose one to download and to download AND install with one click !
    Please be careful ! This is still buggy ! I will add some .wthmi Themes to time !
    For Theme Creators, if you want your theme is shown in the program, please send me a message with link to your theme and to a screenshot, the name, the author and the creation date ! Thanks for all people, who support me !

------------------------------------------------------------------

I really wish you all best with this program and hope that i could help you !

portable version

Last edited by Big V; September 9th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Thread Information