Hi,
Im new and feel free to insult right after this message since im almost 100% sure this has been answered before, but i couldnt find it.

Im curious how you change ur taskbar, the skin of it etc. No matter how many guides i read , none really solves my problem.

This was made from a guy named FireBlade, from Rocketdock. And his little to turtorial was simply this.

All you need to do is unlock the taskbar and right click on it go to toolbars/add new, and them make a new folder somewhere and call it blank for example, then select that folder for your new toolbar.

You then need to right click on the new toolbar and select view text/title and deselect those 2 options now repeat all those steps(you can use the same blank folder again) and place the blank toolbars on either side of your main Taskbar group and slide the taskbar to a central position.

Once you have it where you want lock the taskbar again (note that it move a little when you lock the taskbar so some fine tuning may be needed), and now you have a centered Taskbar.

If you like you can also make the blank folder hidden to remove it from view.

But everyone kept commenting how to get the actual skin i guess.

I did follow this guide, and this is how it gets.

While his looked like this.

So i guess im asking, can anyone guide me through this step by step?
Would appreciate it alot, or simply guide me to the guide if there exists one >.<

Thanks.