Threaded View

Administrator

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    837 Thread(s)

Sex:

ZERO-G

OK well here it is, my entry for the Clash of the Titans III comp, I think this comp has been the best one yet and all the artists have really started to shine and step up their game once again in the hope to take the crown

The theme I have entered for the comp was based on a skin design I use for Messenger PLUS called Zero-G and it was the first skin I tried after installing it and I have never wanted to use another style since, the recent update of messenger however has made my old skins incompatible and that was enough to make me return to the older Messenger version so I can keep enjoying my skins .

I did speak to the creator asking for an update but he said he wouldn't because the new messenger plus has lost the ability to skin the frames of messenger and he said without frames it pretty much spoils the whole skin, so anyway I hope after seeing this theme he might be inspired to use it with an updated version to complete the Zero-G look again

As some of you know this style started a bit different and my original concept images had a white and black start menu and explorer windows, while I did like the look it was proving to be more difficult then I had expected trying to use the black text with a mixed Black and White theme, anyway I have recently discovered how to set the explorer window text colour using the shellstyle.dll so I will have a play with that and see if I can achieve the look I wanted without compromise.

Features:

There are 4 styles to choose from again with this theme, 2 styles with the User Picture frame in the Start Menu and 2 without, there are also Basic versions for both for those less fortunate who can not use Aero, The basic skin is fully skinned and looks almost identical and in some respects better then the Aero version so make sure even if you have Aero, especially the gamers who want to use less RAM, to check it out because I am sure you will have a pleasant surprise

Update: 14/04/2011 7tsp Extras pack Now Ready for Download, No IE mod yet as still not been able to update for IE9

Theme Includes:

ZERO-G Theme
    ZERO-G Basic Theme
    ZERO-G 2 Theme
    ZERO-G 2 Basic Theme
    MAX Glass Cursors
    Fonts Eurostile
    ZERO-G Sound Scheme (Thanks to Razorsedge for helping with the sounds)
    Theme Resource Changer (included in theme Installer)

7tsp Theme Extras Includes:
    System Clock
    ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod (coming soon)
    System Properties Logo/Orb
    Getting Started top Pane
    Games Menu Preview Pane
    New WEI index images with square borders
    wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod

Additional Extras Includes:
    Zero-G Desktop Gadgets (coming soon)
    Zero-G RocketDock
    Zero-G ObjectDock

Theme download includes 2 installers, one for x86 and one for x64, it should be clear what one to use, the installer will not start anyway if you click on the wrong one, anyway hope you all enjoy my new theme

Mirror
    ZERO-G Windows 7 Theme.exe

Important!!

Information
    If you install the theme and the start button, navigation buttons and control panel panes do not change then use this Reg fix to fix the problem, Restart explorer to take effect.
    Attachment 41976

7TSP Zero-G Extras Pack

7tsp_Zero-G_Icons_Theme_Extras.7z

All of the other extras including WMP, Icons and any other modified system files are installed with the 7tsp extras pack using 7tsp found

For a video on how to install 7tsp extras have a look here https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...video-tutorial

Zero-G RocketDock
    Zero-G_RocketDock.exe

Zero-G ObjectDock
    Zero-G_ObjectDock.exe

Winstep Xtreme ZeroG theme by gor17981

WinstepZeroG.zip

Some Screens of the Extras

Attachment 41899

Attachment 41900

Attachment 41901

https://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...022-Zero-G-2.0

Messenger Plus! Skin Zero-G Download

Zer0-G 2011.plsk
    Zer0-G Black 2011.plsk
    Zer0-G Black 2011 v2.plsk

Information
    Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher

UxStyle Core

Tip
    Some of those using Firefox 4 may have some difficulty reading the tabs, if you do then consider Using Tab Mix Plus https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... -mix-plus/ I have also included the settings I have to make it easy to set up, just use the import option in settings.

Information
    Added 14/05/2013: New Style Zero-G Light

Update 16/05/2013 Fixed some of the bugs in the new Light style Zero-G_Light.7z

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)

Last edited by Mr GRiM; May 16th, 2013 at 01:20 AM.

Please do not PM me to ask for support - please use the relevant thread or forum.
    Please Post in English or at least include English Translations

Thread Information