Hey everyone!

I've messed around some with making custom themes for Aston and XP and am thinking about starting to work on Windows 7 themes.

I searched and it looks like Ave's Stylebuilder is the only software aide for making 7 themes, but I have a question. Upon checking over their site I noticed it says that the software only runs on Vista, is this true? I'm hoping they just haven't corrected it yet, I can't believe they wouldn't have made the software 7 compatible yet, especially since Vista was such a disaster. Also, does it happen to run on XP as well? My graphics software is fairly old and I don't have funding at the moment to pay for upgrade, so would like to make the themes on my XP partition if possible. If not, will make due.

While I'm at it, as I said, I have been messing around recently with making themes for XP using original Stylebuilder from TGTSoft, which has vanished. Since I only recently switched from making themes for Aston to making themes for XP, I didn't come across StyleBuilder until recently and therefor don't have a key for it. This results in me having to reformat every month so I can reinstall the trial software, which is a pain in the you know what. Wondering if anyone knows if they released a public key for people to use before they shutdown? Was thinking I saw one posted somewhere when I first found the software but I have searched and can't find it again if available. Would like to keep messing around with XP themes as well, but reformatting is getting frustrating, not to mention, time consuming. !!!

Anyway, thanks in advance for replies!