Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Scarface

Well I remade "Scarface", decided i did not like the first scar face theme i made it was a bad work in my opinion and so here it is new and improved thanks to big v for screen shots and big thanks to nofx1994 for all his help thanks to hacktheplanet and razor for testing it as well also thanks to mr.grim for the progress bars that's his idea i just copy catted him shame on me i know. Theme includes:1 rocket dock skin(From NOFX1994.)My thanks,Shell32 Replacement Images
    Start Menu User Pic Frame From Mr.Grim My Thanks!
    Startmenu Animation 2
    Startorb (From NOFX1994.)My Thanks!
    Task Dock_by_Solo_Dev
    Universal Theme Patcher for 32 & 64 bit systems
    W7SBCKishan
    Windows Theme Installer Created by Kishan Full glass.exe by phantommenace2020
    Start Orbz Studio.exe by blizo Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe 5 System Icons by mr.grim 7 X Wallpapers collected off net from site https://www.desktopnexus.com/ thanks to all creators and full credit for each and every wallpaper i used and if you don't like i included your wall in my theme please..note me and i will remove it !Custom cursors converted by mauam my thanks!BTW those are (Pre-Installed)Custom Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.) I would also like to mention the start menu can not have more than 10 programs listed if you have anymore than that it will look wrong but it something you half to live with if you want to use this vs it can't be fixed so please don't ask me to fix it.Anyways hope you like it.

Download
    Attachment 45457

Attachment 42553

Attachment 42554

Attachment 42555

Attachment 42556

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bigcyco1; December 27th, 2014 at 12:04 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information