As I sit here trolling the boards to see what everyone is up to while I reload all my programs after replacing my HDD and installing Windows 7 on my PC finally, it came to me that I have a great idea for a new theme. I absolutely love the Elder Scrolls games and cannot wait until 11-11-11 for Skyrim. I really admire the artists of the games and how detailed all the graphics really are. They just keep getting better if you have seen the previews of the new game. However, my searching the Web has not been fruitful in finding themes based on the great games. So I thought, why not create one myself. On my laptop I am still working on the Pirates of the Caribbean theme but now that I have W7 installed on the PC, I can play around here. However, as I searched for cool PS brushes that can give that great Medieval feel to the theme, I have not found anything that will work for me. I will use backgrounds from Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim. My PS skills are not the best but I figure with tutorials I can't go wrong. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the type of brushes that would give the graphics that "fantasy game" feel? Google fantasy games to see graphics that I am trying to find. Or maybe how I can create my own? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.