Hi all, Hope i'm posting in the right place. I'm having some problems getting the taskbar to change, this is what i asked Mr Grim
Hi mr grim, b4 i start i'm not trying to ask for support or anything like that. I just wanted to ask if there was any way you can add the taskbars from any of your themes to windows 7 without the theme itself. i have dl all the stuff that you need to install the themes but i dont want to install the whole thing for fear of messing my system up.
but i still get just normal windows with basic taskbar. I have also tried the theme resource changer with the xtreme red theme by Mr Grim and can't seem to work out what to do with it even after reading the tutorial, as the tutorial says
3. To set your themes to use the Theme Resource Changer all that is needed is to make 3 folders inside your theme folder, with these names

explorer.exe
explorerframe.dll
Shell32.dll

These folders go inside your theme folder you have in windows\resources\themes\your theme name here

4. Inside each folder you add the picture resources you would like to use for each numbered the same as they are in the explorer.exe, explorerframe.dll and Shell32.dll.
These resources must be in png format not bitmap. So example explorer.exe for the start orb and user picture frame, the numbers for these in the explorer.exe are 6801, 6805, 6809, 7013.
Add those picture resources to the explorer.exe folder and place it inside your theme folder.
As Mr Grim says
I have updated this theme a bit and made it to use with theme resources changer so you don't need to change any system files any more, I also borrowed a few bits from my Premium theme Poison and a couple of others to give some new life to this theme, I will keep the old versions here as well if anyone wants them, there is only one version for the new theme unlike the old one that had 3 variants, I think this version is more usable then the other 3 combined anyway so don't think it's needed.
But when i dl the theme i cant seem to find the files to put in these folders, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am trying to get just the taskbar for the xtreme red and annihilator by Mr Grim which he has provided me with.
Neifionn.