Threaded View

Elite

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)

Sex:

Evil Metal

Well here it is finally this is a vs i made in 3 days yeah just messing around and was not even going to submit it but i asked hacktheplanet and gor17981 they said i should so here it is now whats included: explorer.exe explorerframe.dll Shell32.dll Replacement Images Startmenu Animation 2 Startorb (From idk.) 5 System Icons Sound Scheme (BY RAZORSEDGE.) 6X Wallpapers collected of net my thanks to uploaders and creators Cursors Point Black Original by blueshock converted by mauam (Pre-Installed)My thanks! Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.)Also,this is not allowed to be uploaded on any other sites other than here.credits to gor17981 and hacktheplanet for testing and gor17981 for changing the fonts if i forgot anybody i apologize was not intentional anyways enjoy! P.S.UPDATED FIXED THE START MENU AND FRAMES YOU WILL NOTICE IN SCREEN SHOTS THAT IN THE TOP CORNER OF FRAMES AND START MENU THAT THERE IS LITTLE WHITE PARTS SHOWING THOSE HAVE BEEN FIXED AND THE START MENU PLACES LIST EXTENDED IS NO LONGER TWO TONED LIKE LOOKING SO RE DOWNLOAD THANKS TO GOR FOR POINTING OUT THE START MENU ISSUE TO ME.
    Attached Images        
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bigcyco1; September 20th, 2011 at 03:55 AM. Reason: There was a few bugs i just fixed them re download
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information