Thread: Adobe Premiere Elements 10

Hybrid View

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:

Adobe Premiere Elements 10

Adobe Premiere Elements 10

Prehľad Features Tech specs Reviews Showcase Buying guide

What is Adobe Premiere Elements 10?

Adobe® Premiere® Elements 10 software helps you turn milestone moments into memorable movies you’ll share with pride. Use automated options to create great-looking movies with less effort and then share them on virtually any screen.

See what’s new

Discover all the exciting new ways you can make memorable movies with less effort using Adobe Premiere Elements 10.

Why you’ll love it

Wondering if Adobe Premiere Elements is right for you? Get an overview of this powerful solution that takes the work out of making incredible movies.

Explore what you can do

See Adobe Premiere Elements in action and get a feel for everything you can do to make movies in minutes, share on discs and online, and more.

See everything you get

Check out a full list of features to see all your options for editing, enhancing, and organizing your videos and sharing your finished movies.

Adobe Premiere Elements 10 English French German Japanese
    Please choose your Language and Operating System. System requirements | Trial FAQ Thank you for your interest in evaluating Adobe® Premiere® Elements 10 software. The trial version is fully functional and offers every feature of the product for you to test-drive*. Once your download is complete, you'll have the option to download a full set of moviemaking content and templates to use with your trial software.
    Trial limitations
    Due to licenses of various codecs, a watermark is displayed on all videos in the preview window and will be added to all exported files. If you decide to purchase Adobe Premiere Elements 10 after the tiral period, the watermarking will be disabled once you enter a valid serial number.
    Available language versions
    The Adobe Premiere Elements 10 trial is currently available in English, French, German, and Japanese for Microsoft® Windows® and Mac OS. Additional language versions for Windows will be available in mid-October.
    Also download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10
    Once your Adobe Premiere Elements 10 trial download begins, you will have the option to also download a trial version of Photoshop Elements 10.
    *The trial versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premiere Elements 10 do not include Plus membership.

Notice: By downloading this product, I authorize Adobe and its agents ("Adobe") to contact me about Adobe and its products and services, including product releases and upgrades, events, surveys, and offers. I will have the opportunity to opt out of future communications, and Adobe may use data I have provided in accordance with the Adobe Online Privacy Policy. I understand I may access, modify, or request deletion of my data. This disclaimer is not applicable for residents of Hungary or Spain.
    EU residents: You are consenting that your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EU and be stored by Adobe at Adobe's offices or the offices of Adobe's trusted vendors in the following countries: United States, Canada, India, Argentina, and the Philippines. If you do not provide consent, you may not download the software.
    Please review Adobe's Online Privacy Policy.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/in...ents&loc=en_us

To download trial versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements software, you need to install the Adobe Download Assistant. After installation, the Adobe Download Assistant will start your product download automatically.

System requirements

Windows

• 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing and Blu-ray or AVCHD export
    • Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Media Center, Windows Vista® (all applications run native on 32-bit operating systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems), or Windows 7 (Adobe® Premiere® Elements Editor runs native on 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems; all other applications run native on 32-bit operating systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems)
    • 2GB of RAM
    • 4GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 5GB to install content
    • Graphics card with latest updated drivers
    • Color monitor with 16-bit color video card
    • 1024x768 display resolution
    • Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
    • DVD-ROM drive (compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs; compatible Blu-ray burner required to burn Blu-ray discs)
    • DV/i.LINK/FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface to connect a Digital 8 DV or HDV camcorder, or a USB2 interface to connect a DV-via-USB compatible DV camcorder
    • QuickTime 7 software
    • Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
    • Internet connection required for Internet-based services*

Mac OS

• Multicore Intel® processor
    • Mac OS X v10.5.8 through v10.7 (all applications run native on 32-bit operating systems and in 32-bit compatibility mode on 64-bit operating systems)
    • 2GB of RAM
    • 4GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 5GB to install content
    • Graphics card with latest updated drivers
    • 1024x768 display resolution
    • DVD-ROM drive (compatible DVD burner required to burn DVDs; compatible Blu-ray burner required to burn Blu-ray discs)
    • DV/i.LINK/FireWire/IEEE 1394 interface to connect a Digital 8 DV or HDV camcorder, or a USB2 interface to connect a DV-via-USB compatible DV camcorder
    • QuickTime 7 software
    • Internet connection required for Internet-based services*

Adobe Premiere Elements supported import/export formats include:

AVCHD, Blu-ray Disc (export only), DV-AVI (import/export on Windows, import only on Mac OS), DVD, Dolby® Digital Stereo, H.264, HDV, MPEG-1 (import only), MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3, QuickTime, Windows Media (Windows only), and many more. Import/export of some formats may require activation via an Internet connection. Activation is fast, easy, and free.

* Adobe online services and other third-party online services are available only to users 13 and older and require agreement to additional terms and Adobe's online privacy policy. Online services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Additional fees or subscription charges may apply.
    Last edited by ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡; September 30th, 2011 at 09:22 AM.

Elite

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    387 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thank you,very good post.

Elite

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sex:
    Thank you for sharing Moonnique

Elite

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    432 Thread(s)

Sex:

Cool

fantastic post, thanks for share Monica

Co-Admin♀ Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    131 Thread(s)

Sex:
    No problem guys and Hellcat and i am glad that you like this post

I used Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, but this application is easier, especially for making quick videos
    and save time waiting for is three times faster
    I used Adobe Premiere Elements 9 but this new version of Adobe Premiere Elements 10 is a hundred times better
    mainly contains a lot of new video formats and what is the main, a lot of new codecs, as in the version 9 very much missed
    New formats for video-type format AdobeFlashVideo F4V (HD), MPEG video format AVCHD and TiVo ® 12 + new HD formats and that is supeeeeeeeeer

I add here a few photos to view

CrazySouthernBoy
    Thanks for the share Moonnique

Thread Information