Greetings friends me eda a big pride to present them and to share with all of you my theme CE (coneccion extrema) which and worked for months trying to improve it increasingly so that it is on a par with VC (investigating, asking big artists for help, seeing titoriales in end and many things more)
good to the end and finished and I hope that it should be of his taste and there fulfilled with his expectations with this work that at least I am very satisfied and satisfied with my realized work trying to do the extra necessary ones so that it is a theme really to the height or at least it tries to come a little as the big designers it has of the VC.
good without anything more I hope than they I pleased and enjoy it to the maximum if they can more than I up to the next one that will be very prompt thank you and bye...

I WANT TO BE GRATEFUL INFINITELY AND TO GIVE THEM TO HIM THANKS TO BIG PERSONS AND TOPCOAT THEY TAUGHT ME THAT WE ALL HAVE BIG FRIENDS IN INTERNET ALTHOUGH WE IT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT FACES BUT WITH HIS ACTS ONE ALWAYS SEES HIS HEARTS THOUSAND THANK YOU FRIENDS THOUSAND THANK YOU I WILL HAVE IT PRESENT.
THAT WERE with ME HELPING AND SHARING HIS TIME HIS KNOWLEDGE AND EVERYTHING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE POSSIBLE THIS THEME.

THOUSAND THANKS TO THEM THAT ARE:
1.-thanks to my friend and teacher for my teacher gsw953 for everything what taught and shared me his knowledge with me to be polishing this theme thousand thank you mainly (an immense greeting and look after very much thank you) .
2.- thanks to for my teacher gsw953 for taking the necessary time and being strict to prove my theme for several days and to give to him I dress my friend and good teacher and that he likes thank you teacher.
3.-thousand thanks to the gentleman GYULAN95 for giving me the permission of using his wallpaper that is a marvel of work which was really necessary and essential for this project and my theme thank you my friend waited and you like this work look after very much or a big greeting.
4.-want to give thank you immensely to the gentleman gor17981 for affording and giving me his permission to use his buttons of the explorer of his theme NEMELESS which it and changed color so that this good and fence well with my theme thousand thank you friend and an immense greeting for you.

5.-thanks to to the gentleman bbosa for some were giving me advice to create a theme and the permission of my friend to use the sounds of his theme XENOMORPH thousand thank you an immense greeting and it was taking care very much.
6.-want to give thank you immensely to the gentleman GRIM for the big help that it had with me in putting well the start menu of my theme in a beginning because working with MOTIVES is really difficult alone a big designer as gentleman might always help me thousand thank you have that present because I learned very much with this help, thanks to this help I understood and learned working with motives not to 100 % but with the time I will do it thanks for his help and a big greeting Mr. GRIM.
also I afford to use his icons for my theme thank you.

good this is quite friends who it enjoy to the maximum THE EXTRA ONES THEY KNOW ALREADY WHERE OK IS FIXED.
immense greetings and see you soon bye...

License Agreement: This content is protected by DMCA. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act Protection Services)